For those who've already gone thru the financing process, how did you decide on financing options? I'll explain: If I order today, I'll have to wait until closer to delivery (at least a couple months) before binding a loan, during which time rates or max loan amounts could change. I'm trying to decide between S85D and P85D, which is already a ~$20k (or more) difference, but not knowing the maximum loan amount can have an even bigger impact on the down payment amount needed. In addition, I'm trying to keep the monthly payment around $1000-$1500 per month, which creates another huge difference in down payment if you compare 1.01% for 84 months at energy fcu (almost sounds too good to be true) vs most other loan rates I'm seeing online. Perhaps to answer my own question, one idea would be to just order the car now, save up as much down payment as possible, then take my chances on whatever financing rates will be available when I get closer to delivery?