Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Two Days After Ordering?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: I just noticed that my option to edit my build design is already gone, two days after my order was placed. I'm gonna go ahead and take this as another good sign
That's a great sign. Happened to me, got a call from an IDA within 24 hours with a VIN... It likely means youve been matched to a car that has been produced. Good luck! Mine is just like yours, but with AWD. Beautiful color!

That's a great sign. Happened to me, got a call from an IDA within 24 hours with a VIN... It likely means youve been matched to a car that has been produced. Good luck! Mine is just like yours, but with AWD. Beautiful color!

You were half right! My IDA emailed me tonight to have me confirm my vehicle configuration and make sure I submitted my credit application. I emailed back and confirmed my configuration and told him I already got approved for financing day before yesterday (I assumed he would be able to see that in my portal, but I guess not). I am hoping he emails back with my VIN and to schedule delivery!!

Another Update:
Configured: 08/09/2018
Received VIN: 08/14/2018
Delivery Scheduled: 08/20/2018

Got a call today from the dealership... My car arrived already and passed inspection. I asked if there was any reason why I needed to wait 4 days from now to get the car if the car was ready, my financing was done and everything else was done... He said, there was no reason at all and I could go ahead and come down tomorrow for delivery. Unfortunately I have prior commitments, so I am going down day after tomorrow. But either way my delivery date has been moved up 2 days to 08/18/2018. I am thrilled by this quick timeline so far!