Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So does Tesla lending just broker multiple lenders and pick the best one? Assuming they pull credit once and share it with the lenders, that seems like an easy way to go vs me running around and having credit pulled at each. I know most car manufacturers do it this way but this is my first experience with tesla.

So does Tesla lending just broker multiple lenders and pick the best one? Assuming they pull credit once and share it with the lenders, that seems like an easy way to go vs me running around and having credit pulled at each. I know most car manufacturers do it this way but this is my first experience with tesla.

I believe this is the case. I know Tesla matched me with chase for the X and then US Bank for the 3.

As far as your rate @SoCalNick factors will depend like your credit score and down payment and terms.

You just have to shop everywhere as terms really vary.

Reactions: ohm-ms

Yeah that's exactly it. They take your application and shop it around to their partner banks and then get back to you in like a day with the best rate. I tried Alliant too because so many people here got great rates from them in the past, and my local bank (Wintrust) but both of those came back with slightly higher rates.

Reactions: ohm-ms