Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you trying to finance through Tesla? Either way, that seems highly odd! I've applied through my personal bank and through Tesla and in both cases I've gotten a response within 48 hours(approvals in both cases).

FYI I decided to just fill out the credit application again last night and first thing this morning I received a call from the finance company. The guy said when an application is submitted they receive an email alert and apparently they had my first application but hadn't received the alert so no one had responded, I should have a decision today apparently.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but had a question about how financing rates work with Tesla.

Through September 30, financing is 0.99% through Tesla. When I placed my order a few days ago, Design Center promised end of September delivery so I thought I was all square.

Today, the order was confirmed and now shows an estimate of October through Early November. This misses the financing window. If i submit my application towards the end of September, does the rate get locked in for 30 days?

Quite a bit frustrated that I'm holding the risk on the rate when I don't control nor have good information on delivery timing.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but had a question about how financing rates work with Tesla.

Through September 30, financing is 0.99% through Tesla. When I placed my order a few days ago, Design Center promised end of September delivery so I thought I was all square.

Today, the order was confirmed and now shows an estimate of October through Early November. This misses the financing window. If i submit my application towards the end of September, does the rate get locked in for 30 days?

Quite a bit frustrated that I'm holding the risk on the rate when I don't control nor have good information on delivery timing.

It might depend on your local rules. In the UK the various credit legislation sets the deal at the time of signing, not the time of delivery.

The rate is locked for 30 days. I asked the question as I was locked but my delivery date is after the lock expires. I was told that the 0.99% has been extended through next quarter. I am in the US, so not sure, but check with your sales rep or delivery agent, they can both answer that question for you.