Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finding Airbnbs with EV Chargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have a Tesla and I found an AirBnB that has a charger via the Tesla Destination charging site... For me, traveling, it would make life much easier if I could filter by "EV Car Charger." as that is one of my major criteria for picking a place to go.

I made a free Chrome Browser extension that filters Airbnb for stays with EV Charging.

It as called evbnb and you can grab it at the Chrome Web Store. Search for stays at any location and then click the pink evbnb icon to filter the results to show only those with EV Chargers. Uncheck "search as I move the map" to prevent the filter flushing out when you move.

If you like it leave me some stars! Enjoy.

Snipaste-2019-12-09-19-33-33.png

Hi we are situated on the seafront overlooking Brighton Beach with an Amazing Apartment in a Regency House and have a ZAPPI EV charger finding it difficult to reach Tesla car owners who would appreciate the convenience of a staycation it is frustrating not to be able to access this important part of a stress free visit. Shame this is not being highlighted on booking sites Airbnb

Tesla was at one point offering wall chargers free to air bnb proprietors. We have one at our air bnb. This was when superchargers were few and far between. We now have two superchargers within 12 miles of the house and another 3 within 25 miles. So not much of a problem anymore. We still get people with Teslas that charge overnight, but it’s now less common. Check out West Point NY mountain top retreat for our listing( the one with the view)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 81