Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finding an original 110V yellow charging cable?

X.l.r.8

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2018
Toronto/Miami
They are rare and ultra expensive when they do come up. if you have a can sr or Jr you can make a lead up with either a ji772 or a tesla plug to use a 110v outlet, other wise I think you will be in for a long wait or an expensive purchase.

Roadster

JdeMO Powered
Dec 10, 2016
SoCal
More impressively, that's your first post since joining back in 2013 :cool: Hope #271 has been treating you well!

FWIW, it never hurts to call your local SC and ask their parts dept. if they have any spares in the system. Best of luck.

dhrivnak

Jan 8, 2011
NE Tennessee
Like the person in April, I am interested in getting a replacement for my original yellow 110V charging cable. Might anyone be able to suggest a way to get hold of one? With thanks. R
If you just have a broken one the GFI end is known to go bad. You can replace the GFI plug for like $15 at most any home improvement store. A DAR cheaper alternative.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC