Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finger Ring Key

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

So, what is believed to be the better finger ring key in these forums? I am a beach bum.

2023 M3 RWD if it makes a difference.

Thanks.
I have the CNICK ring and love it.
Nice thing is I never need my phone, fiddle with my watch, etc. Hands free. They have excellent customer service when my original white CNICK ring started to discolor. They asked for photos, receipt and sent me a new one. I went with opal.

Reactions: Rotorian
If you have Tesla key ring, you don't need a key fob or key card or even a phone to start your Tesla. No need to worry about losing your key fob or phone is running out of power.This Tesla ring key is a great accessory to replace your Tesla key fob/card or phone. Compared to the phone, your smart key ring requires no charging and no batteries and it is a decoration that suitable for a variety of occasions.

Features​

• [Tesla key fob replacement]The Tesla Ring accessory can be matched to your Tesla Model 3, which is equipped with an RFID reader implanted in the center of the driver's side B-beam. The term RFID refers to radio frequency identification. The implanted RFID reader uses an electromagnetic field to automatically identify electronically stored information in your smart ring. And at the same time, the smart ring accessory collects energy from the RFID reader's interrogating radio waves.
  • [Made of Zirconia ceramic ]Zirconia ceramic has the luster and high toughness limit of natural gemstones, high resistance to bending and wear, and tremendous thermal insulation properties. Its coefficient of thermal expansion is almost equal to that of steel. So there's no need to worry about your smart ring accessory being worn or scratched; the smooth surface leaves no scratches. It is also medically safe, non-toxic and does not pose any harmful chemicals to the human body.
  • [No need for charging and batteries ]Tesla Model 3 key card replacement is simple and easy to use and allows quick access to your Tesla Model 3. all it takes is a simple touch. Compared to the Tesla key fob and any other key fob, your smart ring does not require charging and battery, no more worrying about not being able to turn on your model 3 because your phone is dead.
  • [The best company] Advanced integrated design and sealing technology to achieve IP68 waterproof level, suitable for various occasions, also can be used safely in the bathroom, comfortable and more intimate. Day difference without taking off, no matter where you go, the smart ring is your best companion.
  • [Exquisite styling] The gentle and refined appearance of your smart ring ensures that it will never look out of place when you're running, playing tennis, attending a formal dinner party or spending an afternoon at your in-laws' house. Fine craftsmanship and fine sculpting, convenient and beautiful.
Know more info
1678962700216.png
1678962718744.png
1678962729769.png
1678962740793.png