Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finished MY brake upgrade - Performance rear + stock LR front

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know these post are older but I was wondering if the harness connection into the Tesla is different for the parking brake harness for the calipers (Mando rear vs brembo rear)? I ask because I noticed the harness is different in regards to the connection to the calipers but was wondering would the connector to the car be different itself or is it all the same?

Reactions: hyp36rmax
You spammed three threads with your question and it was an easy one to answer. Many people have done this, the only difference is the short harness from the car to the brakes.

If you cannot figure this out, you may not be ready to do this job. Learn how to read the EPC catalog also.

Here's the EPC that shows the diagram and parts. You can see the electric parking brake (EPB) jumper harness is different for perf but not the harness on the car side.

The harness in the car is called 'harness' and the short harness to the brakes is called a 'jumper'.

You spammed three threads with your question and it was an easy one to answer. Many people have done this, the only difference is the short harness from the car to the brakes.

If you cannot figure this out, you may not be ready to do this job. Learn how to read the EPC catalog also.

Here's the EPC that shows the diagram and parts. You can see the electric parking brake (EPB) jumper harness is different for perf but not the harness on the car side.

The harness in the car is called 'harness' and the short harness to the brakes is called a 'jumper'.
@osunick thank you very much. I was trying to verify and get the correct information. It’s so many different misleading information from others. This helped me out big time. I attempted to buy the jumper from Tesla and they told me NO. So I had to go another route and buy the two rears that come along with all the wires I need.
IMG_3239.jpeg

Reactions: hyp36rmax