Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FINLAND 2022 deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys, is there any delivery checklist for TMR LR 2023 ? for on this forum ? i didn't find any

thanks
Just do normal checklist as any car you buy. If you see any problems, take photos and go inside to get those documented by Tesla too. Basically check and try everything you can on spot. If you notice anything weird or broken, you can still make a complain afterward.

Check all the exterior (outside) very carefully, because any misaligment or scratch in the paint job is hard to prove afterward. Check the bottom of the car too. Try open and close frunk and trunk.

In interior try all basic functions: screen, seats and belts, etc. Check that you have all charging cables included (Type 2 cable and mobile charger for normal plug). Open glove compartment and check if there is USB drive.

If you need to know what to check. Just type "Model 3 delivery checklist" on YouTube. You will find a lot of there videos.

Reactions: JackSpa
Just do normal checklist as any car you buy. If you see any problems, take photos and go inside to get those documented by Tesla too. Basically check and try everything you can on spot. If you notice anything weird or broken, you can still make a complain afterward.

Check all the exterior (outside) very carefully, because any misaligment or scratch in the paint job is hard to prove afterward. Check the bottom of the car too. Try open and close frunk and trunk.

In interior try all basic functions: screen, seats and belts, etc. Check that you have all charging cables included (Type 2 cable and mobile charger for normal plug). Open glove compartment and check if there is USB drive.

If you need to know what to check. Just type "Model 3 delivery checklist" on YouTube. You will find a lot of there videos.
Ok thanks zeremi, I know there is a lot of stuff to check...don't want to miss something

Hi Guys, is there any delivery checklist for TMR LR 2023 ? for on this forum ? i didn't find any

thanks
I did a modified version of this one.

Some of those items I will surely check at delivery, specially the ones that are harder to prove later on it was not your fault. (scuffs, marks, interior damages...)
Some of those items I want to check in detail later on at home without spending too much time at delivery both because they are unlikely to be at defect and in case they are it is an easy warranty case (like all sound speakers are working properly, all USB ports are OK, all phone app functions etc...)

Anyone gotten VIN's for Q1 (or beginning Q2 deliveries) in Finland for S/X? So for the cars that were on Hoegh Oslo, and are on Hoegh Osaka (if you've followed the shipping thread)?

Wondering if they've been given out - or is it still a possibility that this one might see their car delivered this in this quarters shipments. Other countries have been present with VIN's in the EU deliveries thread.