Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FINLAND 2022 deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are the ships coming to EU from Shanghai. Tesla Ship Tracker
EDD's seems to be moving back and forth at the moment with any clear dates for when Q3 deliveries will start to take place in Finland.

I have ordered a white/black 19" MYLR in March, and current EDD is 30th September. Dates have changed from May, July, June, October and now September.
No VIN in source code yet. I believe that adding tow hook might have postponed the delivery.

Has anyone received their VIN already?

Let's use this thread to share info on Order dates, EDD, VIN and final delivery dates.

Last edited:
M3LR white/white, 19" and tow hook. Order date March 3th, VIN LRW3E7EB0NC603xxx, EDD end of August. Company lease so I cannot see the exact date as the car is not visible on my account until after delivery.

Probably coming on Morning Chorus.

I'm a bit skeptical that the delivery date will hold as if this is really Morning Chorus (or Glovis Summit) in which the car is coming in, they're in Zeebrugge on 18th - 19th of August. Will the car make it from there to Hanko and Vantaa in 2 weeks? Seems quite fast if it really is like that.

Reactions: MrYman
M3LR white/white, 19" and tow hook. Order date March 3th, VIN LRW3E7EB0NC603xxx, EDD end of August. Company lease so I cannot see the exact date as the car is not visible on my account until after delivery.

Probably coming on Morning Chorus.

I'm a bit skeptical that the delivery date will hold as if this is really Morning Chorus (or Glovis Summit) in which the car is coming in, they're in Zeebrugge on 18th - 19th of August. Will the car make it from there to Hanko and Vantaa in 2 weeks? Seems quite fast if it really is like that.
Within next week you should get the exact delivery date.
Interesting to see that M3 is delivered with tow hook. Did you include it in the original order or was it added afterwards?
I have not yet seen anyone post a VIN for a MYLR with tow hook, therefore I fear that those will go to next quarter.

Reactions: downtime
Within next week you should get the exact delivery date.
Interesting to see that M3 is delivered with tow hook. Did you include it in the original order or was it added afterwards?
I have not yet seen anyone post a VIN for a MYLR with tow hook, therefore I fear that those will go to next quarter.
Tow hook is factory order. For M3 model the towing capacity is zero kg if tow hook is not ordered from factory.
MY is different, that has approved towing capacity for the car and tow hook can be installed from factory or ex-factory, capacity stays the same.

Reactions: MrYman
Hello and greetings from Finland. I ordered M3 RWD black with black interior and 18 aero wheels on 23 of february 2022. When I ordered it, EDD was august, then december - january, then september - october. Now its 13.11 - 28.12. Is it anyway possible that I am getting my car Q3 or is it certain that the delivery is on Q4? No hidden VIN found. Thank You all for the awesome and entertaining thread.

Hello and greetings from Finland. I ordered M3 RWD black with black interior and 18 aero wheels on 23 of february 2022. When I ordered it, EDD was august, then december - january, then september - october. Now its 13.11 - 28.12. Is it anyway possible that I am getting my car Q3 or is it certain that the delivery is on Q4? No hidden VIN found. Thank You all for the awesome and entertaining thread.
Don't know, there is very little information for Finland deliveries at the moment.

On the shipping thread, there’s talk of MIG MYLRs being assigneed VINs for Finland. I’m scheduled for Q4 (originally July) for a white/whote. Wondering if any of the MIG MYLRs so far have been white/white or just white/black…

On the shipping thread, there’s talk of MIG MYLRs being assigneed VINs for Finland. I’m scheduled for Q4 (originally July) for a white/whote. Wondering if any of the MIG MYLRs so far have been white/white or just white/black…
From what I've seen on different forums and when following different news channels, it seems like Germany is only producing White/Black & Black/Black MYLR's for the moment. Could be wrong though...

Hello, did anyone get text messages from Vetokuja, i have vin 4 weeks ago and im now waiting to delivery my EDD 1-15.9 but don’t get the reg.number or eng messages from them.
Not yet. Waiting for the text. Wondering how long will it take to ship the car from Zeebrugge to Hanko? Eaerlier when cars were taken to St.Petersburg, there were several ships during the week. Now maybe one or even one in two weeks.

I was looking at KESS schedules here : http://www.kess.kline.de/data/files/105/HHSchedule.pdf

Looks like there's one ship leaving Zeebrugge on 19th of Aug and it is scheduled to dock in Hanko on 24th of Aug.
Then another ship departing Zeebrugge on 26th of Aug and is scheduled to dock in Hanko on 31st of Aug.

So maybe our cars could be coming on those ships. Then there's of course UECC as another shipping line.