Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FINLAND 2022 deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, Question.. My wifes M3 RWD has now changed from Helsinki/Finland delivery 28 october-6 december to 28 october - 12 november but still no VIN in source code. How early or late did you guys see your VIN in the source code before taking delivery of your cars? My thoughts was that the car gets the VIN assigned the same week it gets built in the factory? IF it is like so, there is no way this delivery dates will hold their ground due to delivery time from China.. You would think it already had an assigned VIN if it will be delivered before 12 november. Did anyone recieve the VIN in the source code after the car left China, like half way home or so?

Hi guys, Question.. My wifes M3 RWD has now changed from Helsinki/Finland delivery 28 october-6 december to 28 october - 12 november but still no VIN in source code. How early or late did you guys see your VIN in the source code before taking delivery of your cars? My thoughts was that the car gets the VIN assigned the same week it gets built in the factory? IF it is like so, there is no way this delivery dates will hold their ground due to delivery time from China.. You would think it already had an assigned VIN if it will be delivered before 12 november. Did anyone recieve the VIN in the source code after the car left China, like half way home or so?
I got my VIN in source code on September 29 when the ship carrying the car entered Red Sea. Ship's arrival in Zeebrugge is October 12 and EDD is October 20 - November 3 which sounds realistic to me.
If you don't have the VIN yet and the car is not on that HÖEGH TRAVELLER, I don't see how you could get your car at that time especially since there is no other ships coming to Europe from Shanghai at the moment.

Edit. GLOVIS SUPREME probably is coming to Europe, it is just not known where. It is currently almost in Singapore so that might contain your wife's car. Although that EDD is probably bit too optimistic. Having said that my EDD was first changed to October 6 - 20 before it changed to current one last week.

Last edited:
I got my VIN in source code on September 29 when the ship carrying the car entered Red Sea. Ship's arrival in Zeebrugge is October 12 and EDD is October 20 - November 3 which sounds realistic to me.
If you don't have the VIN yet and the car is not on that HÖEGH TRAVELLER, I don't see how you could get your car at that time especially since there is no other ships coming to Europe from Shanghai at the moment.

Edit. GLOVIS SUPREME probably is coming to Europe, it is just not known where. It is currently almost in Singapore so that might contain your wife's car. Although that EDD is probably bit too optimistic. Having said that my EDD was first changed to October 6 - 20 before it changed to current one last week.
Today the VIN came up in the source code! LRW3E7FS1PC657XXX an as i understand it will be 2023 year model (P) and that is interesting. I checked HÖEGH homepage for the VIN but not on any of their boats.. Glovis Supreme was my thought as well but they don't have a way to check VIN numbers on their homepage. I guess we will see soon.. :) Still 4 weeks to make the deadline/EDD 12:th of November..

Reactions: lode
Deneb leader is out because it is going to Dubai. Glovis supreme is going to barcelona but could continue from there to zeebrugge. I also have EDD of 5.11.-21.11. and hidden VIN. No idea where that car could be. Not on Hoegh ships. Maybe Grande houston or Glovis supreme.

Reactions: Janneb
It is interesting to hear if that model year change from 2022 to 2023 (N->P in VIN) also means the cut off point where there is no longer ultrasonic parking sensors included. My M3 coming in Hoegh Traveller is still 2022.

Reactions: Hippy
Hi guys, Question.. My wifes M3 RWD has now changed from Helsinki/Finland delivery 28 october-6 december to 28 october - 12 november but still no VIN in source code. How early or late did you guys see your VIN in the source code before taking delivery of your cars?
I got my VIN from Tesla on mid July, car was delivered on mid September. M3 LR white/white 19"

It is interesting to hear if that model year change from 2022 to 2023 (N->P in VIN) also means the cut off point where there is no longer ultrasonic parking sensors included. My M3 coming in Hoegh Traveller is still 2022.
Asked Tesla rep about this, they havent got any info that this was the point to have / not to have ultrasonic parking sensors. Im pretty sure that the news that was about this, consers the USA customers first.