Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FINLAND 2022 deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now when I checked Tesla app there was message that I would need to go to tesla web page to acknowledge something. There was notification that my car would be delivered with Tesla Vision only and without ultrasonic sensors. There was option to either accept this change or cancel the order. Not quite sure about the change, but I accepted the change. After accepting this I could see once again estimation for delivery (NOV 29 - DEC 13). I also cold find hidden VIN in source code.
Great that you will get your car and see the VIN after accepting the changes!

Can I ask the exact search phrase that you you to search for a VIN?

Some web sites tells to search decodedvin which returns nothing for me. Some sites tells to try 5YJ which I think refers to made in usa cars. etc. Cannot really find anything relevant in source code with these.

I tried to search vin" which returns "PendingVin":Null. Does thís just mean that I have not receved the vin yet?

Great that you will get your car and see the VIN after accepting the changes!

Can I ask the exact search phrase that you you to search for a VIN?

Some web sites tells to search decodedvin which returns nothing for me. Some sites tells to try 5YJ which I think refers to made in usa cars. etc. Cannot really find anything relevant in source code with these.

I tried to search vin" which returns "PendingVin":Null. Does thís just mean that I have not receved the vin yet?
Search for LRW when it is a car from China, 5YJ is USA cars VIN only..

What kind of charging accessories are being delivered with model 3 now a days in Finland?

I heard they don't come anymore with the mobile charger, but do they come with the charging cabe at least so we can use on those virta charging points?

I can now see the registration number, type certification number (which is e4*2007/46*1293*26) etc. on Traficom for my MYLR. No scheduled delivery date yet so I'm just waiting for that calendar link to arrive...
Same situation. My guess is they’ll send the text once Danube Highway sets sail from Bremehaven (if the car is there) on the 21st/22nd or when she sets sail from zeebrugge on the 25th/26th. http://www.kess.kline.de/data/files/105/HHSchedule.pdf and DANUBE HIGHWAY, Vehicles Carrier - Details and current position - IMO 9316309 - VesselFinder

Reactions: Hippy
Same here, got it for 9.12. Have you received any info from Tesla regarding the ultrasonic sensors? I suppose yours and mine are on the same ship.
Out of curiosity: when did you order? I ordered 9.4 and TA saud 5-16.12, but no pickup reservation link yet. Though Danube Highway hasn’t left zeebrugge yet so I expect SMS to come monday once DH has left ZEE probably tomorrow