Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FINLAND 2022 deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also booked delivery on 12.12 Monday. Black MYLR. Initially, I ordered midnight silver color in March 2021 with tow hook. But had to switch to black to get a quicker delivery.
How do you get insurance without vehicle information?
If you booked delivery, you should have car details. Tesla sent me the car details already, but no delivery reservation link yet. I’d ask them

I also booked delivery on 12.12 Monday. Black MYLR. Initially, I ordered midnight silver color in March 2021 with tow hook. But had to switch to black to get a quicker delivery.
How do you get insurance without vehicle information?
All you need for insurance is VIN and registration number. If your car can be found on Traficom vehicle search, then you can buy insurance for it. I already got mine ordered and uploaded the insurance document to Tesla account page.
I ordered my car on 23rd Feb 22, blue LR with tow hitch.

All you need for insurance is VIN and registration number. If your car can be found on Traficom vehicle search, then you can buy insurance for it. I already got mine ordered and uploaded the insurance document to Tesla account page.
I ordered my car on 23rd Feb 22, blue LR with tow hitch.
Thanks.
It seems my VIN is a 2022 model. I wonder if this is normal because I switched to black at the request of Tesla salesperson last week

Just got an email about my Model 3 order. There was options to give your wishes about delivery. Options were "Prioritise Me", "Next year" and "I don't want to accept delivery anymore".

Of course I checked to Prioritise Me. Still, I don't have much hope that the delivery would be on this year.

Just got an email about my Model 3 order. There was options to give your wishes about delivery. Options were "Prioritise Me", "Next year" and "I don't want to accept delivery anymore".

Of course I checked to Prioritise Me. Still, I don't have much hope that the delivery would be on this year.
I got the same email. Also saw that used car inventory is growing, there are 3 at the moment. Probably from people who just took a new model.

Got very same email and chose prioritise me. Now I can see the VIN displayed also visible on the web page. Current EDD says 14.-28. DEC. Would be nice to get my M3RWD as Christmas present, but don't want to keep my hopes too high.

Couple of questions:
Does anyone know how cars are transported from Zeebrugge to Finland? Any way to track where car is currently?
When should I get registration number so I could start haggling with insurance companies?

Got very same email and chose prioritise me. Now I can see the VIN displayed also visible on the web page. Current EDD says 14.-28. DEC. Would be nice to get my M3RWD as Christmas present, but don't want to keep my hopes too high.

Couple of questions:
Does anyone know how cars are transported from Zeebrugge to Finland? Any way to track where car is currently?
When should I get registration number so I could start haggling with insurance companies?
No way to track, but they come on these scheduled ships to Hanko: http://www.kess.kline.de/data/files/105/HHSchedule.pdf

Couple of questions:
I still see only my reservation number and no EDD.

I think the order date still matters a lot where you are but in waiting line. I ordered on early August. How about you?

I still see only my reservation number and no EDD.

I think the order date still matters a lot where you are but in waiting line. I ordered on early August. How about you?
Originally I made my order on May 2022, but I made a change to my order by adding tow bar on June. Tesla rep wasn't exactly sure (or clear to me) how that change would affect my order. He wasn't sure if setup with tow bar would have completely own production line and thus would move my order in end of that production queue or would it keep original position in queue but would be selected from pool of produced cars with tow bar. Otherwise my setup is the basic white RWD, with no other extras (if this helps others to estimate how long it will take to get their cars)

Originally I made my order on May 2022, but I made a change to my order by adding tow bar on June. Tesla rep wasn't exactly sure (or clear to me) how that change would affect my order. He wasn't sure if setup with tow bar would have completely own production line and thus would move my order in end of that production queue or would it keep original position in queue but would be selected from pool of produced cars with tow bar. Otherwise my setup is the basic white RWD, with no other extras (if this helps others to estimate how long it will take to get their cars)
I believe you just change the "pool of cars" where your order is being matched then order number goes to that queue.

I ordered a M3 LR white/white in July. I have also put the priority when receiving that email but didn't get any info after, not even a hidden vin and EDD is still unavailable.

Ohh dam, now they are offering the 10.000km of free super charging in Finland but there is no inventory car and my VIN was not yet assigned.

It is hurting to not have USS, not have future speculated high resolution radar and new cameras and now also loosing the 10.000km of free super charging. Feeling I got the worst time to have it delivered.

10k super charger.JPG