Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FINLAND 2022 deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello. I placed an order for MYLR on January 14th (white color, black interior). Without extras. Delivery in Finland, Tampere.
When placing an order, the estimated delivery date was January-March on the order page.
But on the order page in the account system shows: "Estimated Delivery: TBD. Delivery timing will be available soon".
Almost a week has passed since the order and the status has not changed. Is it ok?

Hello. I placed an order for MYLR on January 14th (white color, black interior). Without extras. Delivery in Finland, Tampere.
When placing an order, the estimated delivery date was January-March on the order page.
But on the order page in the account system shows: "Estimated Delivery: TBD. Delivery timing will be available soon".
Almost a week has passed since the order and the status has not changed. Is it ok?
It is like that since October. We get an estimate only when the car is already built, is on the way to finland and you get the VIN assigned. Until there you will have the TBD. Wellcome to Tesla black hole.

But it shouldn't take too much time, to deliver by end of March you should have some info by end of February already.

Starting the guessing work from Zeebrugge to Hanko.

Gold Xing ETA Zeebrugge 29.1 and Grande California ETA 31.1

Danube Highway will be on Emden at 1.2, one day away of Zeebrugge and is doing this route to Hanko often (maybe always?)

My guess it that Danube Highway will pick tesla from both Gold Xing and Grande California and we will see his time schedule being filled soon. Then our delivery will be schedule on during end of week 6 or beginning of week 7.

1674207252942.png

It's hard to tell when the car will exactly arrive when you don't know what shipment it is in.

My M3LR information was also seen in Traficom. Preannouncent like Kolmonen's car. I can also see the registeration number. Mine is XRS-xxx. I think you have the same letters in the registeration number as Tesla registers cars in patches.

It's hard to tell when the car will exactly arrive when you don't know what shipment it is in.

My M3LR information was also seen in Traficom. Preannouncent like Kolmonen's car. I can also see the registeration number. Mine is XRS-xxx. I think you have the same letters in the registeration number as Tesla registers cars in patches.
Yes mine is also XRS-xxx. EDD is still Feb 1-15, but I think for it to be delivered on early February it should be going to Zeebrugee on Hoegh Asia, which is not because that ship we can search a VIN. Feb 9 is probably the earliest possible, but it is more likely on 13-15 I think. Maybe we start to get link to schedule delivery soon.

Last edited:
Yes mine is also XRS-xxx. EDD is still Feb 1-15, but I think for it to be delivered on early February it should be going to Zeebrugee on Hoegh Asia, which is not because that ship we can search a VIN. Feb 9 is probably the earliest possible, but it is more likely on 13-15 I think. Maybe we start to get link to schedule delivery soon.
Yeah. No way that cars would arrive early Feb as there is only few days left of Jan. Hopefully the mid Feb is correct and not need to wait till March.

Still EDD Feb 1-15. VIN showing. Didn't find vin in Hoegh cargo search.

I got today tesla link for booking delivery, Window was feb 9-15. I think this confirm that is coming on Danube Highway.
If you have delivey on 9th, it’s not Danube. They have to move Hanko->Vetokuja/Lempäälä + get the cars ready for dellvery. Your car is more likely on Elbe landing in Hanko Feb. 3rd.

When I got my Y in Dec it was the same thing. TA basically confirmed Hanko date and first slots three working days after that at best.

If you have delivey on 9th, it’s not Danube. They have to move Hanko->Vetokuja/Lempäälä + get the cars ready for dellvery. Your car is more likely on Elbe landing in Hanko Feb. 3rd.

When I got my Y in Dec it was the same thing. TA basically confirmed Hanko date and first slots three working days after that at best.
Yes I was thinking about that also, 8.2 in
Hanko and delivery on 9.2 is really tight. The only issue is that Elbe have left Zeebrugge already before Gold Xing arrives. Then the car should have been on Hoegh Asia which just left from Zeebrugge few days ago. But Hoegh have a VIN search and the few times I've tried it didn't find. Could be that this VIN search is not always working.

Either way 9.2 it is and I am very exited after this long wait.