Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finland

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FOR SALE: 4 satin black 19x8.0J + 40mm OEM SLIPSTREAM wheels for TESLA MS in mint condition, no scratches or curb rash. Wheels are pre-installed with 4 Tesla factory TPMS, no center caps, no lug nuts, used one season about 14000Km. Winter tyres "nastarengas" are 245/45 R19 Tri-Ace Snow White II with plenty tread life left. Let me know should you have any additional queries. Selling all 4 package, rims + studded tires for EUR 1000.

- (4) 19x9.0J SLIPSTREAM wheels
- (4) 245/45 R19 - Tri Ace Snow White II "nastarengas"
- (4) Tesla factory fitted tyre pressure monitoring sensors

Price: €1000 ovno
IMG_7529.jpg

IMG_7530.jpg

IMG_7531.jpg

IMG_7532.jpg

IMG_7533.jpg

IMG_7561.jpg

YESSSS! Gridio finally released in Finnland! :-D

I have been using the Gridio app with my Model S in Estonia since May and I can testify that it works really well.
Gridio makes sure your Tesla charges when prices are CHEAPEST and electricity production is GREENEST.
😃

If you want to try it, you can just download it from App store. It is free and all. I have already saved >33% (Some night I saved even 107%)
www.gridio.io

Attachments

• Gridio.jpg
    Gridio.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: Matias
Hi i just bought a tesla model 3 2022 model. so far its the best car i have ever had. i want to charge the car at home and tesla delivered me this portable charger but i heard charging from fixed station is better? i was thinking of buying this defa charger: DEFA Power 22kW, 6m Type2, RFID, Kuormanhallinta | Nordic Plug i think it should be good for home use? up to 22kw in power and it can detect spot price and charge when electricity is cheap. need to call electrician if this 22kw power is possible. i dont know but 11kw should be fine too. what do you guys think?

Defa is a good choice. 11kw is enough though, car won't charge above that.

If you already have three phase connector in your garage, you can buy a charger that plugs into it and then you save the installation cost.. like this one:

Main point is to avoid the normal 230V schuko plug. It doesn't really support the high currents required.