Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finland

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Insurance prices have changed fast with Model S. When I got mine, Lähitapiola was good, but they have raised price since. I don't know which is best now.

If you PM your name, I can send a message to finnish FB group's administrator. i'm sure he accepts your membership :)

I asked again to join the fb group and got accepted. But now im afraid to post anything there just to not annoy the admin.

I am planning on a holiday to Finland and am wondering what charge pass people are using? I found:
- Fortum Charge and Drive
- Virta.fi
The Finnish teslaclub has a map available at kartta.teslaclub.fi which has valuable info. It would be nice with an english page for Tesla drivers visiting Finland :)

Does anybody know what card is required at the Pori airport Type 2 chargers?

Thanks!

I am planning on a holiday to Finland and am wondering what charge pass people are using? I found:
- Fortum Charge and Drive
- Virta.fi
The Finnish teslaclub has a map available at kartta.teslaclub.fi which has valuable info. It would be nice with an english page for Tesla drivers visiting Finland :)

Does anybody know what card is required at the Pori airport Type 2 chargers?

Thanks!

The map is available in English at TeslaClub.fi | Charger Map, but unfortunately some of the sites are documented in Finnish only.

If you are able to get accounts with these two providers, you're fine. There are no other major players in charging services in Finland.
Both also allow you to start charging via mobile app, so it is not required to wait for the RFID tag (if you already have an account with linked credit card).

The chademo in Pori Airport is operated by local Hertz car rental service and it is free. But I think there have been some reliability problems with it (it's an old DBT Chademo charger), so please have a backup plan.

-rauli
Tesla Club Finland VP

Reactions: ModelX and Matias
Hi. I al going te visit Finland thuis summer. I am driving from the Netherlands. I try to a Virta charging pass but I can’t find how to get it. Are there any other solutions?
For this kind of requests (I know I am a bit late to help WillemJan) I would recommend Plugsurfing app. It includes 80% of the European chargers, and it is possible to start charging from the app.

• Informative
Reactions: Compton
Currently on holidays in Helsinki and I saw a Model 3 on the street with the worst looking wrap on a car.
My only question is Why? ? ?
Why do this to a car as beautiful as a Model 3?
DSC_2265.JPG

Anteeksi kaikki, novice TMC user here...how do I post an add with photos for a set of OEM Tesla 19" Silver Slipstream Wheels w/ budget nastarengas? Just like this query as "Post reply" or it needs to be a new post/thread?
I would like to address the add to the Model S owners of Finland, if at all possible.