Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fire Department Looking for Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey , there everyone , I am not a Tesla owner but I am a first responder. My Local Fire Department ( lunenburg Nova Scotia ) is putting on a responding to EV Motor vehicle Accidents course on March 21st. We have an instructor coming in Fro out of province and we require a Telsla for Demonstration purposes one ( we promise we won't be harming or cutting up your car) but just to show the safety points and the electrical disconnects we need to know about to keep our fire fighters safe.

Its a big ask but would anyone or know of anyone willing to let us use their vehicle for these purposes on March 21 starting at 8 am .

if you would be willing to help out please let me know.
I can't seem to find a Dealer in Nova Scotia or i would go to them First.

Thank You

Nick

Hey , there everyone , I am not a Tesla owner but I am a first responder. My Local Fire Department ( lunenburg Nova Scotia ) is putting on a responding to EV Motor vehicle Accidents course on March 21st. We have an instructor coming in Fro out of province and we require a Telsla for Demonstration purposes one ( we promise we won't be harming or cutting up your car) but just to show the safety points and the electrical disconnects we need to know about to keep our fire fighters safe.

Its a big ask but would anyone or know of anyone willing to let us use their vehicle for these purposes on March 21 starting at 8 am .

Thank You

Nick
Hmmmm.... I dunno if I can get the day off, but I’ll pass this on to the local EV group on Facebook (EVAAC). I’ll wager someone can roll out for this.

Hi Nick,

I live on Second Peninsula and have both a Model S and a Model 3. Willing to help if still needed though from the rest of the thread it looks like you may have it covered. If you do want to contact me, just email at cmann at eastlink dot ca.

Colin

Thank You

Nick