TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Firmware 1.21.0

Discussion in 'Tesla Energy' started by Icepicknz, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Icepicknz

Icepicknz Member

Seems i was updated yesterday and all my scripts have stopped working to charge / consume...

{"code":500,"error":"RealMode must be either self_consumption or backup","message":"Unable to set operational mode"}Barrys-MacBook-Pro:~ barrymurphy$ curl -sk --header "Authorization: Bearer TjrnGcgW9qE4NUE69l6ed6GOz01N7nbAoB_CEZbLbyglSpqUr2VxcTd-iqlaby2YzwJw7TZ4EDkCTRZpzfh9zA==" -X POST -d '{"mode":"self_consumption","backup_reserve_percent":15}' http://192.168.33.9:81/api/operation

{"code":500,"error":"RealMode must be either self_consumption or backup","message":"Unable to set operational mode"}Barrys-MacBook-Pro:~ barrymurphy$

2. Endoplasmic

Endoplasmic Member

You may want to edit your post to remove your oauth key :D

• Funny x 1
  3. Icepicknz

Icepicknz Member

nah its ok, changes each time i re-auth plus have to be local to my lan to use it

4. Sylvia Else

Sylvia Else Member

At a guess, they've introduced a new field, which is probably called "real_mode". You could try including that and setting it to "self_consumption".

• Helpful x 1
  5. Sylvia Else

Sylvia Else Member

Rather than add a field, the've changed the existing field name from "mode" to "real_mode",

• Like x 1