Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 1.32.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My long awaited Powerwalls were installed a few days ago. But only now thought to see if there's a section on the TMC site for Powerwall.

Found it. :)

I'd not thought about the version of the Powerwall part of my App being different from that for my car. So first time here and already learned something.

Having been driving Ss for a few years I'm familiar with the updates the car receives. So now I guess I get to look forward to finding the Powerwalls being updated too.

But my question is do version number changes to the App indicate an update of the App, or something on the Powerwalls? Or both.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MikeBur
the mobile app and the firmware on the Powerwalls are independent of one another. I just reinstalled the mobile app on iOS and it is v3.8.0. Tesla still has my Powerwalls on 1.29.0 for some reason. I think maybe they push updates regionally....but it seems odds that i'm 3 versions behind. Curious to anyone else in the Northeast US what version you have running right now.

• Informative
Reactions: Patrick W
The Tesla support page has not updated the Software Updates section, it would nice to know if there are any improvements/changes.

In my case the gateway looked like it hung on the 1.32.0 update, Tesla support had to reset the gateway to bring the PW2 out of standby and bring the Neurio sensors back online.

The Tesla support page has not updated the Software Updates section, it would nice to know if there are any improvements/changes.

In my case the gateway looked like it hung on the 1.32.0 update, Tesla support had to reset the gateway to bring the PW2 out of standby and bring the Neurio sensors back online.

I had something similar when running 1.31.0 but for me, it was that my 2nd Neurio was hung. Since it was on it's own 15 amp breaker, I just reset the brake and all is well.

I have two Neurio because

Neurio 1 - Port 1 - Powerwall #1
Neurio 1 - Port 2 - Powerwall #2
Neurio 1 - Port 3 - Load Center for Entire house
Neurio 1 - Port 4 - Tesla Wall Connector
Neurio 2 - Port 1 - Quantity 10 Tesla Panels
Neurio 2 - Port 2 - Powerwall #3