Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 17.17.17

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received 17.17.17 yesterday at Dedham (MA) SC for MS90D AP2. Can't tell what's new.

In AP mode, are you observing an "smoothness" in how AP takes curves / turns? My observation using 17.17.4 is that the AP is correcting each of it's linear tangent lines as it takes the curve. Results in a very choppy curve esp. at highway speed. So, just curious what you or other's are seeing.

In AP mode, are you observing an "smoothness" in how AP takes curves / turns? My observation using 17.17.4 is that the AP is correcting each of it's linear tangent lines as it takes the curve. Results in a very choppy curve esp. at highway speed. So, just curious what you or other's are seeing.

Just got 17.17.17, haven't tested it out thoroughly but it seems to be the same or so similar its not really a big deal. It seems to better identify cars in a distance (the white locked car doesn't switch lanes or bounce around -- it is locked in the right position) but it could be a limited sample size. I'll revisit in a couple days.

Reactions: Ahisaac