Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 2017.32 9ea02cb

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Service just updated my firmware and the app shows 2017.32 9ea02cb. I didn't see this on the forums yet and wondered if anyone has any experience with it. Of course I haven't seen the release notes since I don't have the car back yet. Didn't see it on ev-FW.com either. Will post notes once I get back to the States on Sunday, unless someone figures it out before then.

I just got it, too. The only thing in the release notes is the Automatic High Beam, which we didn't have in Europe until this update. Aside from that, Autopilot seems to be a little more solid, a bit more reassured, and auto lane change is a touch smoother still, so happy to have it for my commute!

No big stuff, though: Still 8.1, still no big UI/browser update, still no auto wipers, still only one lane monitored in Autopilot (which is a pain since we aren't allowed to overtake on the right in Europe).

Service just updated my firmware and the app shows 2017.32 9ea02cb. I didn't see this on the forums yet and wondered if anyone has any experience with it. Of course I haven't seen the release notes since I don't have the car back yet. Didn't see it on ev-FW.com either. Will post notes once I get back to the States on Sunday, unless someone figures it out before then.
Same thing for my S85 I am not sre what changed I did notice that Autopilot letting me be 5 miles over speed limit at 35 or 45

I just got it, too. The only thing in the release notes is the Automatic High Beam, which we didn't have in Europe until this update. Aside from that, Autopilot seems to be a little more solid, a bit more reassured, and auto lane change is a touch smoother still, so happy to have it for my commute!

No big stuff, though: Still 8.1, still no big UI/browser update, still no auto wipers, still only one lane monitored in Autopilot (which is a pain since we aren't allowed to overtake on the right in Europe).
Is this for AP1 or for AP2? I also have an European car AP1 and have had Auto High Beam since I purchased the car, Jan 2017. Same for auto wipers and Max speed override you can set in the car's settings how much you allow. AP1 also takes into consideration the right-hand side overtake restriction in Europe. A small push at the pedal also overrides this. This last update release notes don't mention anything else than "small patches and bug fixes". Same as previous 2 updates.

Is this for AP1 or for AP2? I also have an European car AP1 and have had Auto High Beam since I purchased the car, Jan 2017. Same for auto wipers and Max speed override you can set in the car's settings how much you allow. AP1 also takes into consideration the right-hand side overtake restriction in Europe. A small push at the pedal also overrides this. This last update release notes don't mention anything else than "small patches and bug fixes". Same as previous 2 updates.
I have an AP2 car. It seems that those functions are unchanged for AP1 cars. We're still waiting for feature parity, but it's encouraging that outta slowly improving.

I've been holding off on updating my P85D, and finally did it tonight, and I got this version (2017.32 9ea02cb), even though there are two widespread newer versions out there. I wonder why my car was held back? It seems anyone who got this version got it the 2nd or 3rd week of August, and not many after that.

I've been holding off on updating my P85D, and finally did it tonight, and I got this version (2017.32 9ea02cb), even though there are two widespread newer versions out there. I wonder why my car was held back? It seems anyone who got this version got it the 2nd or 3rd week of August, and not many after that.
Maybe the car won't download a new version if there's currently an update pending?