Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 2020.44.X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you have FSD? If you don't then you just get the 44.10 or 44.11 versions. People with FSD will get 44.10.1 or 44.10.3 etc, etc.

I have a 2018 X with HW3 and FSD. My software path went from 2020.40.8 to 2020.44.10. The day 2020.44.10 dropped I got that update. I'd say this is contrary to my earlier post about standard/advanced, as I'm on standard, but I apparently just skipped over 44.10.1 since somehow 44.10 is a later release even though it's build number is lower.

Last edited:
TeslaFi stats. Looks to be largely a Model S/X and 3/Y split.

upload_2020-11-12_18-45-28.png

upload_2020-11-12_18-47-0.png

• Informative
Reactions: Fiver
Anyone get the new map update? I’m more interested in that than anything else although Spotify works amazingly now

2019 SR+ w/ FSD on 2020.44.10.1 but my wife’s Mode Y has the same version and no FSD sooooo...

Last edited:
Map update didn’t fix this for me.
This road if 3 lanes on each side and at this intersection there are TWO left turning lanes how ever it always wants me to drive past the intersection and pull a U turn.
Ive lived in this town for15 years or so and have never seen to road set up that way.

Wups forgot the pic.
have you checked if the data is correct on open street map?

i have something similar approaching my house: the proper way is to turn left at a stop sign, then turn right at the next intersection and the house is on the right. for some reason it wants me to go straight at the stop sign and then make two lefts. OSM seems fine though, so have no idea why it's doing this…

have you checked if the data is correct on open street map?

i have something similar approaching my house: the proper way is to turn left at a stop sign, then turn right at the next intersection and the house is on the right. for some reason it wants me to go straight at the stop sign and then make two lefts. OSM seems fine though, so have no idea why it's doing this…

Just checked on OSM and it does exactly how you would expect. No issues, merge to left hand turn lane and turns.Thanks for the suggestion.