Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 2020.44.X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not all of them so it still sucks, but the warning ones seem to be blocked off as of the map update. The right of way during stop signs are still detected as a red light that blinks on and off. It's annoying and dangerous.

I sure hope it "significantly" helps tho. We make a trip to NC from GA around every other week. There are probably 15 red lights on a major stretch of highway with the blinking yellow "traffic light ahead" signs 1/4 mile before each one. They blink incessantly whether the light is red or green. Totally freaks out A/P. (HW3 + MCU2 + FSD '19 S Raven)

Reactions: serendipitous
I got .15 too. Not sure if my brain was just trying to notice something new or not, but a utility van showed very accurately on my screen as I drove behind it. Is that a new model? Separately: is there somewhere that shows all the models the car can display?

Just downloaded update 2020.44.15 and the phone app told me my solar system was no longer associated with this account. (And my solar information page is gone from the phone app)

Anyone else with Tesla solar that can check to see if they have the same issue?

Just downloaded update 2020.44.15 and the phone app told me my solar system was no longer associated with this account. (And my solar information page is gone from the phone app)

Anyone else with Tesla solar that can check to see if they have the same issue?

Yes. Same thing happened to me after installing 2020.44.15. I went to my Tesla account (on home computer) and when clicking on "manage solar panels" discovered I needed to log in again. After doing that, the Tesla Account page returned to normal on the home computer, and solar began working again in the iPhone app.

I think this was just a coincidence and not related to the software update in the car. Something happened that required logging in again on the main Tesla account solar page and until doing so the solar page stopped displaying on the phone app.

Last edited:
Yes. Same thing happened to me after installing 2020.44.15. I went to my Tesla account (on home computer) and when clicking on "manage solar panels" discovered I needed to log in again. After doing that, the Tesla Account page returned to normal on the home computer, and solar began working again in the iPhone app.

I think this was just a coincidence and not related to the software update in the car. Something happened that required logging in again on the main Tesla account solar page and until doing so the solar page stopped displaying on the phone app.

thank you, this worked!

Sadly us AP1 owners are still on 36.11. I understand why though but I still want the other improvements like Spotify, etc.

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 10.54.01 AM.png