Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 2020.48.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the Polytopia and Solitaire games work while driving and I played Polytopia for about an hour today and enjoyed it. I hope they make the other games also work while driving.

I don't understand where the online component is in Polytopia. Is it just for the high score leaderboard?

• Informative
Reactions: bhakan
I don't understand where the online component is in Polytopia. ....

1C4M50d.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Cheburashka
And what is the point of the “replace horn” feature in the boombox if it automatically turns off if the car is in drive? And the horn selection seems to automatically reset each time I get in the car.

The only decent enhancement as part of this software “upgrade” is that your next driving direction will show on the visualization screen if you have your map covered by a menu.

Reactions: Transformer
I just got 48.12.1. I have FSD but haven’t got the included computer upgrade yet. Mine’s a 2017 S. I don’t drive a lot, it’ll be interesting to see what’s fixed. Last time I drove, the radio wouldn’t log in to Slacker and the Maps hadn’t downloaded so no navigation. I hope this update will fix those things.

I just drove for about an hour to then from on FSD and noticed no real improvement or degradation to the use. Still impressed with it is what I'm saying, but this upgrade didn't have any noticeable changes.
Scratch my last post. When a drove again shortly after my post, the lines were definitely there.
Interestingly just prior to my post, I was able to turn autopilot ON in snow covered road conditions but with wheel tracks clearly visible. Autopilot has definitely improved to the point where it seems visible lines are not necessarily required. I have seen lines appear and disappear and autopilot continue to work through those situations which is an amazing AI improvement. ( a little hard to observe and keep one eye on the road for us humans)

Last edited: