Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 6.2 poll to say when you got it

On which model have you received the 6.2 firmware update?

• Classic Model S

Votes: 98 37.7%
  • Auto-pilot model S

Votes: 57 21.9%
  • Dual-drive (non perf)

Votes: 21 8.1%
  • P85D

Votes: 84 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had that for a long time. And then last night I got a software update notification. The new build starts installing moments from now. I assume it's .239?

UPDATE: Interesting. Software loading now. Car making all sorts of clicking sounds in the garage.

UPDATE 2: Even more interesting. Out of curiosity I plugged the HPWC charger into the car while the software was updating. I noticed the 17" screen was black, and the dashboard screen said "Software Update Required - Contact Tesla Service". Then the car started charging even though I have it set to only charge at 4am. The 17" screen then booted up, big T logo, then the normal display. I stopped the charging and the error warnings went away, and the Release Notes for .239 appeared.
I just installed .239 Hopefully no new bugs :p. Trip planner still missing in my non-supercharged car.

So this is interesting! I was just reviewing my webserver logs, and I found an IP address assigned to Tesla Motors hitting the Firmware tracking website almost daily since April 1st. So while we are collecting information for our own use and amusement, at least one person or group within TM is also finding it useful.. or at least keeping track of our progress. ;) Hi Tesla! Glad you like the Firmware Upgrade Tracker!

So this is interesting! I was just reviewing my webserver logs, and I found an IP address assigned to Tesla Motors hitting the Firmware tracking website almost daily since April 1st. So while we are collecting information for our own use and amusement, at least one person or group within TM is also finding it useful.. or at least keeping track of our progress. ;) Hi Tesla! Glad you like the Firmware Upgrade Tracker!

Excellent detective work!

Announcement concerning the Firmware Upgrade tracker: If you register with a handle that is not a verifiable user handle here on TMC, I'll be removing your records.

For instance, there is a user DavidLittle who has registered VIN 37335 as an S90 and recorded a firmware upgrade to .253. Since there's no DavidLittle on this forum that I can find, and I don't think any S90s have been delivered yet (and certainly not for VIN 37335!), I'll be removing this record.

Due to the popularity of the Firmware tracker, I want to move it onto it's own domain.

I could do: ev-update.com to match the ev-cpo.com site.

And I prefer short domains rather than longer, multi-word domains.

So I'm looking for suggestions for good domain names for the Firmware Update Tracker. Please don't suggest firmwareupdatetracker.com ;)

thanks.

Due to the popularity of the Firmware tracker, I want to move it onto it's own domain.

I could do: ev-update.com to match the ev-cpo.com site.

And I prefer short domains rather than longer, multi-word domains.

So I'm looking for suggestions for good domain names for the Firmware Update Tracker. Please don't suggest firmwareupdatetracker.com ;)

thanks.
ev-ota.com
Over the Air! :)