Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 7.0 - For Classic Model S

tomas

Out of warranty...
Supporting Member
Oct 22, 2012
Santa Barbara/New York
*** Note to mods, please don't merge with 7.0 thread, us CLASSIC S owners need a place to discuss 7.0 where AP is not 99% of posts ***

OK "Classic" drivers. Those who man (or woman) their own steering wheel. Please post here if/when you have info or opinions re: the components of 7.0 that pertain to US.

I read somewhere else that it has a different hud than the AP cars. Another vote for hoping that's true. I'm curious about the performance upgrades as well. New UI looks pretty slick. If it's a UI + performance upgrade, that's certainly nothing to complain about.

Also, as someone who missed the cut off date by a few months, I prefer "manual" model s to classic ;) O-well.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC