Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 7.0 - For Classic Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think this thread is a good idea. I especially would like to see pictures of the dash in a classic with new V7.0 software. There have been reports that V7.0 retains the dial with power meter and speed in our classic cars. I'd like that confirmed.
I drive a classic with the just released V7 software. I made a photo from my dashboard.
image.jpeg

Thanks HWS. I hope that your beta version is indeed the actual for V 7.0 for us Non-AP drivers. I really do not like the new trip meter. I liked having both trip a and b on the same screen. I hope that it is still displayed in the 17" screen.

Peace,
Father Bill

I drive a classic with the just released V7 software. I made a photo from my dashboard.
Thank you sir! That's ...pretty cool actually. As I won't be using the Stick-Figure Clock.

I look forward to feeling-out the "improvements in low speed driving" and the newer Hold feature. Hey, gotta enjoy something while the AP features get most of the spotlight!

Yes, super happy to see the speedometer/power meter is essentially unchanged. Will happily update when I receive it. Glad initial fears were unfounded.

Speedometer/Powermeter unchanged, yes.

But instead of a large display showing power remaining, we now have a much smaller battery pictogram that has substantially lower resolution. In its place? A toy car that serves no function at all.

Oh, and no time, date, or temp. And a worse trip meter.

Who thought this was a good idea?

Speedometer/Powermeter unchanged, yes.

But instead of a large display showing power remaining, we now have a much smaller battery pictogram that has substantially lower resolution. In its place? A toy car that serves no function at all.

Oh, and no time, date, or temp. And a worse trip meter.

Who thought this was a good idea?

Time, date and temp are on 17" screen on top.