Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 7.0 - For Classic Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Top of 17" screen
image.jpeg

Bottom
image.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Do you get the tire pressure readout display since you have a 2013 P85?
As far as I can see not. It's probably only available with the newer sensors.

Do the tail lights and turn signals "work" on the car image that's in the center dash? If so, that is a good improvement.
Yes they do:smile:. Headlights too.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the lightning bolt icon on the top of the 17" screen? That's new.
It guides you to the charge screen.

The lock icon lets you lock and unlock the car more easily.

- - - Updated - - -

What is the exact firmware version? Is it the same as those with autopilot?
V7.0(2.7.40)

Top of 17" screenView attachment 98011BottomView attachment 98012- - - Updated - - -As far as I can see not. It's probably only available with the newer sensors.

Thanks for the pics of the 17 inch display. Bummer about the tire pressure sensors.
I have a Sept 2014 P85. I wonder if i have the updated sensors?
Since there does not look like a day and date readout I'll have to put an iPod touch in the yacht floor to display that. Kind of a step back in some cases.

That's great to see the power meter with the speedometer is unchanged on non autopilot cars!
I'm glad it's still there. I'm a little less glad that no effort whatsoever was made to adapt it to the new style. Now everything else is flat and we've got this thing stuck in there with texture and shadows that matches nothing.

I prefer this to a situation where we'd lose the gauge, but it still lets you know where we rate.

Hopefully it becomes consistent in a point update.

I'm glad it's still there. I'm a little less glad that no effort whatsoever was made to adapt it to the new style. Now everything else is flat and we've got this thing stuck in there with texture and shadows that matches nothing.

I prefer this to a situation where we'd lose the gauge, but it still lets you know where we rate.

Hopefully it becomes consistent in a point update.

Based on Elon's tweet, I'm guessing that it gets cleaned up / flattened in 7.1

What's the lightning bolt icon on the top of the 17" screen? That's new.

The lightening bolt takes you to the screen where you can set max to charge to.

I just got my car back from the Service Center and it has 7.0. Not sure if I like the new UI theme. Seems a bit flat.

Did however, get to drive a P90D with Ludicrous and a 90D with autopilot enabled, that was awesome. Autopilot is very smooth following the road. Had no problems on my limited test drive up the interstate. And Ludicrous is just plain Ludicrous. Just remember to put your head back before punching it. :)