Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 7.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, after today's official announcement of the features, Tesla updated its website with a blog post stating "You Autopilot has arrived":

Your Autopilot has arrived | Tesla Motors

1.png

2.png

Who has received Firmware 7.0 ? Post here!

If you've received the release of 7.0, please post the time and date here, location, and car details. PLEASE-- no other posts, let's keep this a clean thread to see data on who/what/where the update is rolling out.

If you've received the release of 7.0, please post the time and date here, location, and car details. PLEASE-- no other posts, let's keep this a clean thread to see data on who/what/where the update is rolling out.

I guess if people want to post in this thread there's no problem with that, but there is already a tool to track updates. That tool is here: Tesla Firmware Upgrade Tracker Web App

So it would be great if anyone who chooses to post in this thread would also take a minute to update the tracker at the address above.

Thanks!

Close to midnight on the west coast and no sign of an update yet? Guess it will really be 10/15/15 after all.
Oh and in case you're wondering, Elon mentioned Europe and Asia would get it some time next week pending some approval I couldn't catch in the terrible audio playback.

One request for whomever gets 7.0 first: please take photos of the release notes and post them here. Thanks!

Close to midnight on the west coast and no sign of an update yet? Guess it will really be 10/15/15 after all.
Oh and in case you're wondering, Elon mentioned Europe and Asia would get it some time next week pending some approval I couldn't catch in the terrible audio playback.

One request for whomever gets 7.0 first: please take photos of the release notes and post them here. Thanks!

Yup, I was really hoping to install it tonight but I'm just going to sleep. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Wtf man! Are u for real? What is your area/Vin ?

Yes sir, why would I not be for real. You can see my location on the left, under my name. VIN ends in 63084.

Oh and you may not know this, but I got the first P85D delivered on this forum. Second overall of all D's. So yeah, early adopter ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

You are in San Francisco area. That explains why you are the first one.

Not the area, most likely VIN or delivery date.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, looks like this one will take over 2 hours. Hmmm, what should I do? Start now and let it rip, hoping I can stay up another couple hours to get release notes and go for a quick test drive? :biggrin:

image.jpeg

Yes sir, why would I not be for real. You can see my location on the left, under my name. VIN ends in 63084.

Oh and you may not know this, but I got the first P85D delivered on this forum. Second overall of all D's. So yeah, early adopter ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Not the area, most likely VIN or delivery date.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, looks like this one will take over 2 hours. Hmmm, what should I do? Start now and let it rip, hoping I can stay up another couple hours to get release notes and go for a quick test drive? :biggrin:

View attachment 97888
stay awake man. Take her for a ride after the update. It won't be long. My 45mins update usually finish at 25
my guess for this is around 1