Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 7.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i bet 5 bucks for that you are literally sitting in the car and watching the process

Actually no, sorry - you just lost $5... I started the upgrade process then exited the car, shut the door, and went back in the house to post here and check network traffic.
I remember once having an issue with an update because I got in the car before it was done, and the update failed. Had to go in to the service center to get them to push the update again. Definitely don't want a repeat of that mess for 7.0!

Actually no, sorry - you just lost $5... I started the upgrade process then exited the car, shut the door, and went back in the house to post here and check network traffic.
I remember once having an issue with an update because I got in the car before it was done, and the update failed. Had to go in to the service center to get them to push the update again. Definitely don't want a repeat of that mess for 7.0!
sounds reasonable. I had similar experience. Update succeed after a message says "update fail contact tesla". Everything works perfectly fine after it.

Looks like everyone is checking right now. It took almost a minute to just open the app!
Really? I don't feel a different.

- - - Updated - - -

btw can you please check your my tesla page to see if there are any release note update and owners manual ? Mines still the old 6.2

btw can you please check your my tesla page to see if there are any release note update and owners manual ? Mines still the old 6.2

Yeah I just checked again (already looked this afternoon) but still nothing about 7.0 - from my experience release notes aren't posted for days or even weeks after a new firmware is out.

Dont worry though, I'll post release notes from the car as soon as the update is done!