Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

dirkhh

Middle-aged Member
Jul 7, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
Interestingly our firmware threads have always been in Model S -> User Interface... maybe we need to find a better place for them?

But for now, let's just open a parallel thread over here... did anyone with a Model X receive 7.1 yet? Which build #? Also, would you please enter your firmware information (both 7.0 and 7.1) in the Firmware Tracker?

Just got our X back from the service center where they worked with engineering to get a firmware patch for some issues we'd been having. They said that they are not rolling out general releases for the Sig X's yet as they are still dealing with one-off issues with patches.

Sig red Model S Signature P85+(conversion)
Titanium Model X Signature P90DL

Interestingly our firmware threads have always been in Model S -> User Interface... maybe we need to find a better place for them?

But for now, let's just open a parallel thread over here... did anyone with a Model X receive 7.1 yet? Which build #? Also, would you please enter your firmware information (both 7.0 and 7.1) in the Firmware Tracker?
Suggest making it a "sticky," if possible? I always have to search for 'firmware tracker' to find it, which I've been doing too much of lately since I still haven't received the update. :frown:

Suggest making it a "sticky," if possible? I always have to search for 'firmware tracker' to find it, which I've been doing too much of lately since I still haven't received the update. :frown:
well, the firmware tracker is a separate website run by Hank... so we can't really make it sticky here. I suggest just bookmarking it. Or find a random post from me, I have a link in my signature (and admittedly there are a lot of posts from me around here)

- - - Updated - - -

Just got our X back from the service center where they worked with engineering to get a firmware patch for some issues we'd been having. They said that they are not rolling out general releases for the Sig X's yet as they are still dealing with one-off issues with patches.

Sig red Model S Signature P85+(conversion)
Titanium Model X Signature P90DL
Firmware patch. Interesting. So what build number does your car show now when you tap on the Tesla icon on the 17" screen?
Would you mind entering that into the tracker? So far only two Model X have entered their data... even if it's 7.0, it would still be useful to have.

What issues did you have?

Our car keys were no longer recognized and at first we could still unlock/start the car with the iPhone app but eventually even that failed.

- - - Updated - - -

well, the firmware tracker is a separate website run by Hank... so we can't really make it sticky here. I suggest just bookmarking it. Or find a random post from me, I have a link in my signature (and admittedly there are a lot of posts from me around here)

- - - Updated - - -

Firmware patch. Interesting. So what build number does your car show now when you tap on the Tesla icon on the 17" screen?
Would you mind entering that into the tracker? So far only two Model X have entered their data... even if it's 7.0, it would still be useful to have.

Version 7.0 - 2.10.10

Our car keys were no longer recognized and at first we could still unlock/start the car with the iPhone app but eventually even that failed... Version 7.0 - 2.10.10
My Model X Signature with version 7.0 (2.9.74) also lost communication to the key fobs while at the detailer. They had to call me for each unlock they needed. Got the vehicle home and decided to install the update that had been on the touchscreen for a couple of days.

The new version is 7.0 (2.10.26) and only took about 20 minutes. The parking lights came on and the spoiler raised up and down during the beginning of the update. The new version didn't solve the rear seats that cannot be folded down, but it did make the key fobs work again! One less thing for Tesla Motors to correct.

7.1 is out! Installed 2.10.56 this morning.

Summons is there, but unlike Model S you can't use the key fob yet, just the app.

IMG_4061.jpg

IMG_4062.jpg

Last edited: