Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have bluetooth issues after getting 2.15.50 ? I've had to "forget" it from both devices (car and phone) and reestablish it twice. Reestablishing it was not smooth either or happen on the first time.

[update] Android 6.0 on LG 3 [/update]

Image: http://i.imgur.com/lupoPMR.png
lupoPMR.png

Last edited:
Anyone have bluetooth issues after getting 2.15.50 ? I've had to "forget" it from both devices (car and phone) and reestablish it twice. Reestablishing it was not smooth either or happen on the first time.

Image: http://i.imgur.com/lupoPMR.png
lupoPMR.png
Yes, I did. Had to forget the device and try multiple times to get it to connect. Seems to be OK now. There was some kind of standoff on the security code or something. It would not show the code on the car without removing on both devices.

Reactions: scottf200
I started to have issues with the audio stuttering after about 10-15 minutes of playback. Rebooted the phone or car and it works fine for another 10-15 minutes and starts again. I also had an update to my phone OS around the same time, so I can't say what it causing the problem, but I'm not having the issue playing my phone through Bluetooth speakers at home. I tried deleting the Bluetooth profiles on the car and phone and pairing again, but still have the issue. Anyone else having a similar issue?

My last two OTA SW updates failed: Friday 4//1 and Monday (4/4). First time this has happened. Any ideas or similar experiences? Maybe a two thumbwheel reboot or turning the car OFF will help? I also have a message into on-line tech support to diagnose.

The software installation interrupts charging, downloading is done invisibly: you only know when an update is ready.

Charging stops during the installation but resumes as soon as it's finished. Although the update screen recommends you allow 1h40m, my updates usually take about 20 minutes and I do them overnight when I don't expect to need the car.

just updated last night to 2.15.80 not sure if it's an issue with the firmware or anything else but notice that in auto headlight mode, the headlights are staying on even in super sunny Texas days.

The lights always seemed to cycle appropriately on and off prior to the last update.

I did reboot both screens and the issue still seems to be happening.

Anyone notice this? Any other suggestions?

Let us know if anything breaks as a result or something that didn't work well starts to
One thing we noticed today. I can't confirm if this is new with 2.16.17 or not, as we haven't used the feature often enough beforehand - but I do think it's new. As before, "Easy Entry" moves the driver's seat forward as well as the 2nd row seat. However, when returning the 2nd row with a single tap of the button, the driver's seat is moved all the way back instead of moving into its original position.

Anyone else see this behavior before or after 2.16.17?

• Informative
Reactions: prcass
One thing we noticed today. I can't confirm if this is new with 2.16.17 or not, as we haven't used the feature often enough beforehand - but I do think it's new. As before, "Easy Entry" moves the driver's seat forward as well as the 2nd row seat. However, when returning the 2nd row with a single tap of the button, the driver's seat is moved all the way back instead of moving into its original position.

Can confirm that I see this on my X with the most recent update. You'd think that it would revert to the most recent driver profile.

Reactions: ohmman

Yes, that's happened with *all* versions of firmware I've had. Almost killed a $3000 airplane as a result when I was letting some people look at the car at the Gilroy supercharger. The return of the middle seats *should not* move the front seats farther back than they were originally positioned!