Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg
Is the total mileage new at the bottom of the trip app? I only thought that was reachable via the Tesla logo on the 17".

I have noticed that my A/C fan does not make as much noise..not sure if they did something to make it run quieter. It is cooler here so I haven't tested it fully. But I did have it on this morning and it was not loud at all. I will know in a couple of days when it heats up again...But I hope that fixed it.

I noticed last night that there are release notes with the updates, and I was looking through them before I began the new update. It's on the T symbol screen where you can rename your car if you want. Should be left lower corner in blue. Haven't had a chance to look yet. Maybe someone can verify?

I noticed last night that there are release notes with the updates, and I was looking through them before I began the new update. It's on the T symbol screen where you can rename your car if you want. Should be left lower corner in blue. Haven't had a chance to look yet. Maybe someone can verify?

Those are just the general release notes for 7.1, they are not the release notes for these minor updates. The minor updates are a mystery as they are usually making fixes to minor bugs and they do not post what those are. We just have to guess.

I had the driver seat returning too far back issue before the 2.16.17 update and it is still there after. Every time someone gets into the 3rd row from the drivers side, I have to hit Restore in order to get my seat back to the original position.

I did have another issue with the driver side view mirror always getting turned downwards periodically. It happened often and sometimes multiple times a day, and using Restore would not make it go back up, I had to manually re-adjust the mirror back up and re-save it to my profile. But then it would happen again later. I did not narrow down if it was only happening after folding the mirrors or after going in reverse, or something else. After the update yesterday, I have not had it happen again yet.

I completely understand...When I got back into my old S after getting the X I did feel like it was a 'Classic', that is why it made me laugh...
"Why isn't my door closing?"
"How come cruise control wants to rear end this guy?"
"I can barely see through this pinhole windshield!"
"My back is sweating!"

Yeah, I understand.