Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 8.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is a link to the first post with a picture of the release notes: Pack Performance and Launch Mode Limits

img_5775-jpg.214658

What site can I go to for a very simple - this is the release version, and these are the new features? I dont want nicknames and number of people who have it by when, irrelevant, just want to know what the changes were for each version. Release notes are fine (but limited), plain english experience would be better. Where does this exist?

What site can I go to for a very simple - this is the release version, and these are the new features? I dont want nicknames and number of people who have it by when, irrelevant, just want to know what the changes were for each version. Release notes are fine (but limited), plain english experience would be better. Where does this exist?

It does not exist.

Reactions: sdorn and MP3Mike

It doesn't.

Feel free to start that site if that's what you want.

Generally the changes made to the different releases are discussed in the main version thread. That would be here, for version 8, in the Version 7 thread for that version, etc.

Thanks for volunteering!

:)

I'd love to, but i am not on here enough to be up-to-speed with all the Features and Issues folk find. That's probably true of most folk though ... perhaps a website where you can "report a version / feature (list)" and "Report a new issue" too - it could just grow over time then, and if people could tick "I also have / do NOT have that issue" that would give an indication of how widespread it was.

Actually, it does exist!
Right here on TMC as a wiki post:

Model S software/firmware changelog

It needs some updates, but it's a good start.
No need to reinvent the wheel! ;)