Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 8.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received 2.52.22 today. Autopilot appears to be more sure of its surrounding, it reacted to a car that swerved a bit in the lane next to me. I think the equalizer reset issue has been resolved. Not much else I noticed driving home tonight.
correct, also shuffle has finally been fixed. I did notice autopilot being abut TOO sure about it's surroundings. I had it braking severely several times when I was passing a large truck that did not really swerve ...

Received 2.52.22 today. Autopilot appears to be more sure of its surrounding, it reacted to a car that swerved a bit in the lane next to me. I think the equalizer reset issue has been resolved. Not much else I noticed driving home tonight.
Was the reaction smooth or sharp? Happened to me once and caught me off guard. It certainly overreacted with a quick hard left and right . Happened only just the one time.

also shuffle has finally been fixed.
Are you sure? When I first received 2.50.114 a few weeks ago, I thought they finally fixed shuffle because it started playing songs more randomly. Unfortunately after about a week or so, it started repeating the same handful of songs again, just like before that update. We might need a few more days before we can conclusively say that shuffle has been fixed in 2.52.22.

20170112_071821.jpg
I got an update this morning. 2.52.22. Hopefully it fixed The Equalizer issue that keeps resetting to flat, but it did adjust the speed limit on on divided highways to 5 over.

Last edited:
I got an update this morning. 2.52.22. Hopefully it fixed The Equalizer issue that keeps resetting to flat, but it did adjust the speed limit on on divided highways to 5 over.

Wait-- like you can't drive faster than 70 in a 65 in Autopilot mode on a fully divided highway? (If so, is this AP1 or AP2?) What happens if you manually exceed it using the accelerator pedal when AP is on?

Last edited:
Wait-- like you can't drive faster than 70 in a 65 in Autopilot mode? (If so, is this AP1 or AP2?) What happens if you manually exceed it using the accelerator pedal when AP is on?
Yes. In a 45 mile-an-hour Zone, my auto pilot, AP1, is set at 50. And it's doing it. If I push on the accelerator pedal, it does increase the speed. I didn't have time to do it long enough to see if it gives any other warnings other than the one that popped up.
20170112_073527.jpg
20170112_073534.jpg

Reactions: CTShore
Is that "divided highways" in the sense of freeways, that have never had AP speed restricted to five over before? Or in the sense of other divided roads, not considered limited-access, in which case five over would actually be an improvement?
Sorry, I should have proof read that a little better. On a non divided highway like driving down a main street in the city. My last update made it follow the speed limit. Now it will let it go 5 over again.

Exactly. From what I have seen, I am still not convinced that the +0 restriction is removed.
But the speed limit sign does not appear on the dash. Maybe it is misinterpreting the road type.
Thats ok, someone always dis-believes. :) The first picture (thumbnail) shows the speed limit sign on the dash. In post 4731

(EDIT) just changed the picture from thumbnail to full image.