Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 9.0 Features Wishlist!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does Model X not beep at you if there is a car or pedestrian approaching when the X is backing up? I would be disappointed if that is the case.
This is for cars or, more importantly, pedestrians in a parking lot, for example, who are coming up on the car from the side and visibility in in limited. Once they are behind the car, it can be too late to stop. Many cars have this now and typically relies on side radar from the rear of the car.

How many have difficulty seeing the "Hill Hold" icon in the IC? It sits high in the IC and its view is blocked by the steering wheel rim. If the icon were placed on the low side of the IC, it would be readily visible. Seems like it would be a simple software change.

Thanks

After first look at version 9 on my X I have two wishes. 1. That the ride height adjustment is on the quick controls screen since I use it all the time and 2. That the car image be more like the model 3 so the buttons can be positioned in a more intuitive fashion with the frunk button in front of the car and the side door buttons in a more graphically obvious location. I’m actually surprised they didn’t make the car image on the quick control screen the same as in Model 3.

Reactions: vandacca
Oh my god the v9 is so good.... only someone without rear facing camera would say that. As I type this and get annoyed that the dude behind me at the drive through keeps creeping up on my ride.
Also just want to point out how nice it is on model s to swipe up or down in middle bottom of screen to change temp up or down.

Swiping up and down on the little icons at the bottom is MUCH easier than the top of screen.... I feel like once I get used to location it will be easy to do without looking down ... seat heating is good example... no need to tap... brush down fast to go through various settings . Just swipe through various intensity settings

Passengers can now brush up and down on volume too! Noice

Last edited: