Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware update 2018.14.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found on TeslaFi this morning

Anyone got it? Changelog?

29901147-D1C4-4D64-89F4-0EFEDA098D14.png

I just got 2018.14.2 on mg S100D w/ MCU2 tonight. Release notes on screen were same as .14 notes.

I hope it was to help fix the bluetooth dropping and other issues people seem to be reporting with MCU2. We’ll see what happens I’m sure.

I just got 2018.14.2 a88808e on my Nov 16 S75D here in Australia.

Release notes just mention that you can now access the owners manual from the “About your Tesla” page, as well as the ability to open the front and rear trunks remotely using app 3.2.0 or later.

Haven’t driven it yet to see if anything else not mentioned.

Shane.

There is nothing new.... :D This is a replacement for 2018.14 that fixes charging notification and perhaps other issues. 14 was pulled last week. People were getting dozens of notifications when charging was going on. (No idea why internal testing doesn’t find these problems.)

• Funny
Reactions: BerTX
Our 2012 S P85 received the 14 release last week and the 14.2 release last night. Still haven't updated the navigation maps, so we don't appear to be using the new navigation.

Our 2017 S 100D is still stuck on 10.4 - disappointing, since we are planning a road trip this weekend, and would have been nice to try the new navigation software...

I got it this am on my 2017 75D. No new nav in the IC still. But... has anyone noticed road speed limits are either being read or underlying map data is much improved. I used to be able to drive to work at 9 MPH over speed limit for about 1/2 the way because it didn’t have any or correct speed limits. Now it is limiting me to 5 MPH and correctly displays the speed limit all the way to work. Still need to play with it ?to see if it is really reading speed limit signs or not

I got it this am on my 2017 75D. No new nav in the IC still. But... has anyone noticed road speed limits are either being read or underlying map data is much improved. I used to be able to drive to work at 9 MPH over speed limit for about 1/2 the way because it didn’t have any or correct speed limits. Now it is limiting me to 5 MPH and correctly displays the speed limit all the way to work. Still need to play with it ?to see if it is really reading speed limit signs or not
I noticed this however I have the 2018.14 and got the notification this morning on the new update yet I haven't installed it but I'm still observing this behavior. I'm an AP1 car

Reactions: wjhepworth
I just got 2018.14.2 a88808e on my Nov 16 S75D here in Australia.

Release notes just mention that you can now access the owners manual from the “About your Tesla” page, as well as the ability to open the front and rear trunks remotely using app 3.2.0 or later.

Haven’t driven it yet to see if anything else not mentioned.

Shane.

Looking forward to this too for no other reason than 2018.12 has caused numerous MCU reboots which can be quite annoying.