Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware update done

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had another firmware update two days ago.
I have the car slightly more than one month, and already done 2 updates. Its revision speed is much more frequent than my desktop computer. I do think this is a good thing.

however after this update (a week after delivering the P85D), starting up of the big screen turned very laggy. (starting up of the car isnt as bad. but slow in general compared with ICE)

Ok my car is less than a week old and replaced a family estate c 6 yrs old. I'm not understanding what's slow about my Ms. I turn up, open the door, sit down, put foot on brake, shift into D and pull away. Couldn't be any faster, and misses the insert key & turn ignition bit so don't know how my old banger could have np been quicker either. What am I missing?

Ok my car is less than a week old and replaced a family estate c 6 yrs old. I'm not understanding what's slow about my Ms. I turn up, open the door, sit down, put foot on brake, shift into D and pull away. Couldn't be any faster, and misses the insert key & turn ignition bit so don't know how my old banger could have np been quicker either. What am I missing?

my normal sequence is open the door, keyin whilst sitting down, turn before properly seated but pressing the brake. and go.
or, sit down whilst pressing the brake and press the button asap, and go

now i need to sit whilst pressing the brake, wait for car to wake up, then shift into D. probably 10 seconds slower, but nothing too deadly.

the screen just gets laggy since it always ask for wifi connection that i dont have.

my normal sequence is open the door, keyin whilst sitting down, turn before properly seated but pressing the brake. and go.

now i need to sit whilst pressing the brake, wait for car to wake up, then shift into D. probably 10 seconds slower, but nothing too deadly.

the screen just gets laggy since it always ask for wifi connection that i dont have.

The middle console touchscreen is on early, that is fine. However, the gear display was lagging by a substantial amount of time, feel like 6-9 seconds.

how come u don't hv wifi ? It should be free for 4 years ? U mean no wifi signal in your car park?