Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Firmware Upgrade Tracker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@HankLloydRight cannot add a manual firmware update since a few days, the pop up window triggered by "--> Add a firmware update record for this car" opens and then nothing happens, tried on Safari, FireFox on a MacBook and also on my iPhone.

Would appreciate a fix/work around, thanks!

Ok, it's now fixed. Thanks.

EV-FW got caught up in the same Tesla API ban experienced by other apps.

So that means no more automatic Firmware updates via API for EV-FW.com. :(

Reactions: Bladerunner
Ok, it's now fixed. Thanks.

EV-FW got caught up in the same Tesla API ban experienced by other apps.

So that means no more automatic Firmware updates via API for EV-FW.com. :(
TeslaFi seems to have worked around it, not sure what IP forwarding or other magic they did. Looks like it was IP range blocking that was used by Tesla? (AWS and other ranges were blocked, etc.)

TeslaFi seems to have worked around it, not sure what IP forwarding or other magic they did. Looks like it was IP range blocking that was used by Tesla? (AWS and other ranges were blocked, etc.)

Oh,I have ways around it. But it's a feature that's hardly used on EV-FW, and I'm also in the middle of buying/selling/moving between two houses, so don't have time until October to get it working.

I searched this thread for "hardware upgrade" and only found one hit. Should we be changing our AP version if we have the AP hardware upgrade done for FSD? I changed mine, but then it occurred to me that it could negatively affect historic reports and maybe it should be changed back?

I searched this thread for "hardware upgrade" and only found one hit. Should we be changing our AP version if we have the AP hardware upgrade done for FSD? I changed mine, but then it occurred to me that it could negatively affect historic reports and maybe it should be changed back?

I wouldn't worry about it. Tesla is (mostly) pushing the same FW versions to all cars and AFAIK, nobody is really looking to EV-FW.com for AP specific firmware release schedules. I haven't looked too closely, but I'll bet TeslaFi.com has better data and more accurate analyses than EV-FW.com. (If you sign up for TeslaFi.com, please use my referral code: HLR). Thanks.

I wouldn't worry about it. Tesla is (mostly) pushing the same FW versions to all cars and AFAIK, nobody is really looking to EV-FW.com for AP specific firmware release schedules. I haven't looked too closely, but I'll bet TeslaFi.com has better data and more accurate analyses than EV-FW.com. (If you sign up for TeslaFi.com, please use my referral code: HLR). Thanks.

Long time TeslaFI user here. They have a very detailed breakdown of each firmware.
Here is the 2020.40.4 one if you are a user TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker
and a sample of some of the data they are showing on that info page.

5fNLJSn.jpg