TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Firmware V8.0 (2.46.16) AP1 Update Avialble.

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by an2ony, Dec 13, 2016.

1. an2ony

an2ony Member

I have just collected my 11 day old Model S 75 from the service centre and I have an update available, as I already have updated to the British V8.0 (2.46.16) I have no idea what this update will give to me. I thought the 8.1 updates being delivered over the last few days were for the AP2.0 cars only?

Well, I have just started the update so Ill know more in 1hr 40mins!

Attached Files:

2. an2ony

an2ony Member

The update is finished and its nothing at all special, the firmware is now 2.48.82 and I cannot see a single enhancement. Oh well, lets hope 8.1 brings something new.

• Informative x 1
  3. wesley888

wesley888 Member

Our update is still just 8.0 with some basic non-AP related functions added.

Version80.jpg