Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First 100, when do you get to spec your cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have delivery position 203. I recently received a letter confirming that the schedule had (understandably) slipped a bit, that Tesla now estimated delivery in Q1 2008 (I'm predicting Q2, because while they are doing great work, this is the launch of a new car by a new company and some additional slip would not be surprising). Tesla has decided to drop the 2007 1/2 designation for all cars, but the "initial run" cars (ex- 2007 1/2) will have placards installed that identify their manufacture number.

In the letter, we were advised that we would be contacted approximately 3 months before projected delivery date to finalize the exterior color and to pick 2 interior colors. For the initial run, all the cars are fully optioned, so only the colors need to be spec'd.

Hello

I would like to buy a Tesla Roadster for the Netherlands, but it is very difficult to get one in Europe. Before selling roadsters in Europe, Tesla will deliver all reservations in the US. It will take more than two years before driving one in Europe, and that's way too long.
Has someons already ordered a roadster or knows anyone who will have his/here roadster soon and will sell it?
Please send me an email or answer on this forum. I would like to have one quick and be the first in the Netherlands!

Thanks!