Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Australia - New Zealand sighting of a Tesla at:

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How about we start a thread where, instead of posting photos of previously unsighted Teslas (don't get me wrong, I like that thread), people can also post photos of their Tesla being in a place (city, monument, view ...) for the first time ever. (I can hear the cheers already! What a great idea! Huzzah!)

I'll volunteer to keep a register of photos and the names of the current claimants for a location etc. The photos supplied will need to be dated (??) and have your Tesla clearly identifiable (up to you how you convince me of the date - my opinion will be final, no correspondence will be entered into etc [if you think that implies a potential element of bribery - well hmmph - I'm so offended blah blah]).

Now the claims may be debated. For instance, I am going to start the ball rolling by saying my Tesla was the first one in Euroa on the 28th March 2016 (as shown by the attached photo - the only photo I have of my Tesla with the licence plate showing thanks to that silly game I was playing with Colin ...). Now clearly I wasn't the first, but I will make the claim and be recorded as the first Tesla owner there until someone proves otherwise.

Already, I can hear all your hearts beating faster as you scramble to see what places you can claim first!

But one last condition - this register will only be open to Australian and yes, alright, okay, New Zealand places only.

Tell me what you think??
IMG_6847.JPG

Sounds like the start of something fun.

Might be worth including "Australia and NZ" in the thread title otherwise overseas forum members that see it pop up in "new threads" might just post without reading the conditions?

Good idea... I had to check the sub-forum for that...

I suspect that things between Perth and Adelaide is dominated by @MDK

Hi LGGD and nice to see you join this thread. I've enjoyed yours for a while now.

Nice photo but I need id's to ensure validity of claim (;)).

Thanks to the game I was playing with you and Colin trying to avoid being spotted by standing in front of my licence plates, all my photos from our first road trip are excluded. However, we are about to start another this week and live in hope I may make a few claims from that. (Hoping to claim Kangaroo Island!, maybe the giant lobster etc) Dam! I've given away my master plan!