Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Autopilot running on the road video

Kipernicus

Model S Res#P1440
Dec 2, 2009
Belmont, CA
did anyone see what the music was? It was too low res for me to read.

Also, I'm not sure I like the new interface but this is probably not the thread for that.

Chasedrgc1223

Nearly Insane
Apr 8, 2015
NJ
I knew someone would ask, and I also liked it. It's "Where is the love" by Josh Vietti. Courtesy of Shazam :rolleyes:
Might just have to run that song the first time I use autopilot... It'll forever keep the memories haha

GregTexas

Apr 8, 2015
College Station, TX
Someone just lost access to the Early Access Program...

How would Tesla know who that is?

- - - Updated - - -

Every so often = timed?

Ever so often the car comes to an exit ramp and the right lane line veers off. Ever so often the car comes to an on ramp that causes the lane line gap to widen. Ever so often there is patchwork on the road that obscures a lane line for a second or two.
The problem is that if this operates like MB then even though the car has locked back on the lane lines within a second or two the system will still force you to grab the steering wheel when it is totally unnecessary.

Majerus

Jan 21, 2010
Illinois
How would Tesla know who that is?

- - - Updated - - -

Ever so often the car comes to an exit ramp and the right lane line veers off. Ever so often the car comes to an on ramp that causes the lane line gap to widen. Ever so often there is patchwork on the road that obscures a lane line for a second or two.
The problem is that if this operates like MB then even though the car has locked back on the lane lines within a second or two the system will still force you to grab the steering wheel when it is totally unnecessary.

Well that sounds like it will suck.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC