Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First boatload of M3 to Europe

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received a text today to update delivery details in my account, but when I log-in, I can only see they have mentioned they will reach out to schedule etc.

Has anyone in DK received the same message? Where should I update the info?

Same message went out in Sweden as well today. To all different kinds of orders of Model 3:s (LR AWD, SR+, LR RWD).
Sat on the phone trying to get ahold of the delivery team but without any luck.
Since it's so widespread, country and model wise, I'm leaning towards that it's something generic more than that those specific cars are further along in the delivery process.

But let's keep hoping!

+1 here in Spain. Seems to be a generic message.
In line for a red/black LR AWD... :D
Hi, I ordered the same config (with 19'' wheels) in France on April 29.
When did you ordered yours ? With a reservation ?
Those who received the message seem to be from the Nocc Oceanic and soon to be delivered.
Grand Phoenix or Grand Dahlia happy owners-to-be don't seem to be contacted for the time being...

Portugal - April 17th with 15 month reservation for blue/black aero SR+. Haven't seen any message this week but was already on "...will contact you about payment" following phone call last week to confirm details. No VIN or date yet.

Hi, I ordered the same config (with 19'' wheels) in France on April 29.
When did you ordered yours ? With a reservation ?
Those who received the message seem to be from the Nocc Oceanic and soon to be delivered.
Grand Phoenix or Grand Dahlia happy owners-to-be don't seem to be contacted for the time being...
Hi. Ordered on the 9th of May.
I wish what you’re saying was true... ;)
Still with the RN number, no further info since...

As for me, I am still hoping for an EARLY 2019 delivery:):):)

Attachments

• 3171340F-96C4-4E16-A42C-9CF980627585.jpeg
    3171340F-96C4-4E16-A42C-9CF980627585.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Grand Phoenix still hasn't pinged a land based AIS since leaving the canal. It's due at Zeebrugge on June 4th.
Grand Dahlia has arrived at the Pacific end of the Panama Canal and is likely waiting for its turn to go through.
Grand Mark has left San Francisco and is headed for the Panama Canal.

Hi all!

Any news with the deliveries in Europe? Anybody got a VIN or a delivery date?
Just asking because the next shipment is due to arrive tomorrow ... :)

Nothing from my side! Called Tesla this morning and they also mentioned many M3s are arriving this week and next week, but no further info. I asked if I have VIN and he said no cars is assigned to me.

Tesla website still says delivery is in June if we order now, so I expect the ones who already have ordered should receive theirs within June.

Grand Phoenix still hasn't pinged a land based AIS since leaving the canal. It's due at Zeebrugge on June 4th. It is strange not to get a position update from the Azores or the coast of Portugal, Spain, or France by now. It's due in approximately 24 hours.
Grand Dahlia has left the Panama Canal and is due at Zeebrugge on June 12th.
Grand Quest is idle in the San Francisco bay, but not docked. Pier 80 is vacant, so it's not clear what is going on there.

Reactions: mamir
At least one UK model 3 VIN has now been assigned according to reports in the UK owner's club.

Whether this means that particular car is on one of the ships making it's way to Zeebrugge, who knows?

Grand Phoenix still hasn't pinged a land based AIS since leaving the canal. It's due at Zeebrugge on June 4th. It is strange not to get a position update from the Azores or the coast of Portugal, Spain, or France by now. It's due in approximately 24 hours.
Grand Dahlia has left the Panama Canal and is due at Zeebrugge on June 12th.
Grand Quest is idle in the San Francisco bay, but not docked. Pier 80 is vacant, so it's not clear what is going on there.
Last I was told Grand Phoenix entered the Bermuda Triangle

:(

Last edited:
At least one UK model 3 VIN has now been assigned according to reports in the UK owner's club.

Whether this means that particular car is on one of the ships making it's way to Zeebrugge, who knows?
If there are enough cars bound for UK, they may leave those cars on the ship and go directly to a UK port after unloading at Zeebrugge. They have previously done that with Norway bound cars. At least two ships went to Oslo after Zeebrugge.

Hi. Ordered on the 9th of May.
I wish what you’re saying was true... ;)
Still with the RN number, no further info since...

On a French forum, lots of VIN assigned and deliveries scheduled, both for Grand Phoenix and Grand Dahlia (delivery dates ranking from June 11 to June 25).
On my side, VIN is still hidden, and no delivery scheduled, but I had the confirmation that the car "should be" (??) on the Grand Dahlia...

Tip o_O : on your Tesla account page, choose "Show the source code of the page", search for VIN : if your VIN is assigned and is still "hidden", you'll be able to see it ! :D