Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Day Tesla Model 3 Reservation - READY TO BUILD NOW & DELIVER in 4 weeks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

FlatSix911

Porsche 918 Hybrid
Jun 15, 2015
Silicon Valley
I have a Model 3 configuration ready to go with a 4-week delivery window. The Model 3 was reserved for my son who has decided he is not ready to purchase at this time.
Here is the deal: You would configure the car to your specifications and provide the $2,500 deposit at the time of order. Delivery would be scheduled at the Fremont, CA location and we will take the Title in both your name and mine (mine to be later removed). You will receive the full value of the CA state rebate and Federal tax credit and will be responsible for the cost of the vehicle including taxes. I am only looking for the value of the Federal Credit at the time of delivery.
I will be happy to answer any and all questions and meet with the buyer to discuss details before delivery.
PM me if interested.
Reservation 1.JPG
Reservation 2.JPG
Reservation 3.JPG
Reservation 4.JPG
Reservation 5.JPG
Reservation 6.JPG
Reservation 7.JPG
Reservation 8.JPG
Model 3 Standard Features

Safety
  • Model 3 is designed to achieve the highest safety ratings in every category.
  • Automatic Emergency Braking & Side Collision Warning
  • Eight airbags
  • Electronic stability and traction control
  • Convenience
  • 15″ touchscreen with onboard maps & navigation
  • Wi-Fi and LTE internet connectivity
  • Keyless entry and remote climate control with app
  • Voice activated controls
  • 60/40 split folding rear seats
Warranty
  • 4 year, 50,000 mile limited vehicle warranty
  • 8 year, 100,000 mile battery warranty (Standard)
  • 8 year, 120,000 mile battery warranty (Long Range)
Long Range Battery ($9k) (Included)
  • The first Model 3 configuration to enter production will feature our largest battery.
  • -310 mile range
  • -0 to 60 mph in 5.1 seconds
  • -140 mph top speed
  • -170 miles of range in 30 minutes using Tesla's global Supercharger network
Premium Interior ($5k) (Included)
  • -Premium heated seating and cabin materials throughout, including open pore wood décor and two rear USBs
  • -12-way, power adjustable front seats, steering column and side mirrors, with custom driver profiles
  • -Premium audio system with more power, tweeters, surround speakers and subwoofer
  • -Tinted glass roof with ultraviolet and infrared protection
  • -Auto dimming, power folding, heated side mirrors
  • -LED fog lamps
  • -Center console with covered storage and docking for two smartphones
  • Standard Interior (Included)
  • -15” touchscreen display
  • -Dual zone climate control system
  • -FM/Internet streaming radio
  • -Textile seating
  • -Center console with open storage and two USB ports
Enhanced Autopilot (Optional)

Model 3 will match speed to traffic conditions, keep within a lane, automatically change lanes, transition from one freeway to another, exit the freeway and self-park at your destination. This is a driver's assistance feature with the driver responsible for remaining in control of the car at all times. Software has begun rolling out and features will continue to be introduced as validation is completed, subject to regulatory approval.

Full Self-Driving Capability (Optional)

In the future, Model 3 will be capable of conducting trips with no action required by the person in the driver’s seat. This functionality is dependent upon extensive software validation and regulatory approval. It is not possible to know exactly when it will be available, as this is highly dependent on local regulatory approval, which may vary widely by jurisdiction.

Last edited:
Is my understanding correct that you’re looking for the buyer to pay you $7,500 at the time of delivery?

That's my take on it. I'm not sure why he didn't just say he wanted $7500 at the time of delivery.

It's the most fair offer I've seen so far from someone trying to profit off a Model 3 reservation. It might make sense for someone who lives in Cali, and doesn't have a reservation.

FYI--i received a message to configure last week-delivery in "4 weeks". (wisconsin, tesla owner (2013 S and 2016X), ordered at Highland Park Ill on 31 March) I placed two orders-will probably only take one. I deferred the decision because I want AWD. Hope to get it before EV tax credit expires. I just don't think it's right to buy one and sell it at a profit. Get in line.

totally doable: "The original certificate of title showing the change of name on the reverse side, signed by both owners, must be presented to the DMV (if the title is currently held by a lien holder, the title must be released for "transfer purposes only")"...

i have a reservation and showing 4 weeks delivery. im in oc and delivery would take place in costa mesa. im only asking for 3.5k total including deposit.

i waa gonna trade down from a model S but i rather have the S. About to cancel my reservation but then saw this post lol

Reactions: FlatSix911
Let me know if you are a potential buyer and interested in attending this event for the Model 3.
View attachment 272174
Now on permanent display ... First Tesla Model 3 display cars are going to LA and Palo Alto Friday
Tesla confirmed today that the first two Tesla Model 3 display cars are going to Los Angeles and Palo Alto this Friday. It will be the first opportunity for Model 3 reservation holders and the public to see and sit in the vehicle outside of the few events where Tesla brought the Model 3. Starting from tomorrow, Tesla’s Stanford Mall in Palo Alto and its Century City Mall in Los Angeles will become the company’s first two retail locations to have a Model 3 on display. Tesla says that it is starting where they have a high concentration of reservation holders and Los Angeles and the Bay Area are two of its biggest markets. After California, Tesla will gradually add Model 3 display cars to its locations around the US as it ramps up production and continues the rollout of its latest electric vehicle. Earlier this month, Tesla said that it is now producing Model 3 at an extrapolated rate of 1,000 cars per week and it plans to ramp up to 2,500 units per week by the end of the quarter.