Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Delivery Date for a 70D

First Month for a 70D Delivery

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • June

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • July

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • August

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • September

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • October

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • November

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • December

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When did your order confirm? What's your configuration?
I'll add my config to my signature. I had reserved in Aug 2015 Serial number 16,XXX, confirmed March 4th 2016, 75D, 6 seats, non premium. Again, I must repeat take the June delivery with a grain of salt, it was the result of me debating hard about why the website lists June for new 75D orders. But another little nugget worth mentioning is the DS said, "things should start moving in 2-3 weeks and then would be a good time to look for financing options"

I'll add my config to my signature. I had reserved in Aug 2015 Serial number 16,XXX, confirmed March 4th 2016, 75D, 6 seats, non premium. Again, I must repeat take the June delivery with a grain of salt, it was the result of me debating hard about why the website lists June for new 75D orders. But another little nugget worth mentioning is the DS said, "things should start moving in 2-3 weeks and then would be a good time to look for financing options"

After switching my 90D to a 75D this week, all my DS will say to me is the old "we are shipping 75D in the second half of this year", despite the public configurator saying "June" for new 75D orders. Since I'm now behind (presumably, anyway) all the other original 70D orders that have accrued since last year, I'm prepared for a wide range of delivery dates from June through September.

• Informative
Reactions: Dr ValueSeeker
SSQ - Thank you for your recent posts. I reserved in November 2012 (res # 1,9XX), configured and ordered a 70D non-premium in December, and like you am thrill to get the 75D upgrade gratis. Here's hoping we don't get jumped by new orders and in fact see our cars in June.

SSQ - Thank you for your recent posts. I reserved in November 2012 (res # 1,9XX), configured and ordered a 70D non-premium in December, and like you am thrill to get the 75D upgrade gratis. Here's hoping we don't get jumped by new orders and in fact see our cars in June.
You are welcome, I share your excitement! And new orders jumping ours? Hello NO! :) That's not going to happen for all pragmatic and fair reasons.
Your reservation number is way low, I bet yours would be one of the first batch of 75Ds and I predict you my get your car by late June.
On some more thinking about the June date on the website while wearing the Elon SpaceTime fabric Hat - I think it implies 75D starts getting delivered from June (in general), it does not indicate that new orders should expect being delivered in June.

I'm just a bit ahead of you, at res #17XX, with a 70/75 non-premium. I've scheduled factory pickup and talked to my DS today. He repeated the June timeframe, but couldn't give any specific data about when in June. I have my fingers crossed, although I do have coil suspension, and wouldn't be surprised if that pushed me back into July (or even August!)

I'm just a bit ahead of you, at res #17XX, with a 70/75 non-premium. I've scheduled factory pickup and talked to my DS today. He repeated the June timeframe, but couldn't give any specific data about when in June. I have my fingers crossed, although I do have coil suspension, and wouldn't be surprised if that pushed me back into July (or even August!)

I'm just a bit ahead of you, at res #15XX made in Sep 2012, configuration of a 70D confirmed in 11/2015 (has been upgraded to 75D now). I'm hoping my order being one of the earliest 75D deliveries. Have waited long enough and the $3000 free upgrade is the only thing that made me happy so far.

Reactions: MarkoC