Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First ever Model 3 150KM used for sale in Craigslist?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Model 3

The ad stated the following:
Selling our new Tesla Model 3 standard range. We decided to stick with our SUV as we want more kids. This has less than 1000km on it. The battery can last 150km on a full charge.

Listing price is $55000, but the photo shows a model 3 have a new york license plate on it.

If this is true, this should be the first 2nd hand Model 3 that have 150km for sale in Canada.

model 3.JPG

Hope if that's the case he has to pay it back. There should be a clause that states if the vehicle is sold within a year you have to pay it back. That rebate wasnt exactly intended for this purpose.

I have to check my paperwork but I think my rebate agreement says you have to pay it back. Of course, if you don't get caught, you can do anything you want.

Tesla Model 3

The ad stated the following:
Selling our new Tesla Model 3 standard range. We decided to stick with our SUV as we want more kids. This has less than 1000km on it. The battery can last 150km on a full charge.

Listing price is $55000, but the photo shows a model 3 have a new york license plate on it.

If this is true, this should be the first 2nd hand Model 3 that have 150km for sale in Canada.

View attachment 412403

so in the winter with -30 degree temps, this M3 might get 65-75 range?
park it outside overnight not plugged in and it could be dead over a weekend.

sounds good.....I'll take one

44,900 - $5000 fed rebate = super deal

• Funny
Reactions: bijan