Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First 'flawless' Model X made on 4/29

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was the actor Liam Neeson, playing the character Bryan Mills

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
See Taken (2008) - Quotes - IMDb

It was the actor Liam Neeson, playing the character Bryan Mills

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
See Taken (2008) - Quotes - IMDb

Well, who is Neal Nelson buddy then?

Was that a friend of his in the movie?

Why are people posting threatening things here? That is very inappropriate. Not everyone goes to every movie or UCF football games.

• Funny
Reactions: Leodoc
Weird. I got my X two months ago and I am still waiting to have any issues. I must have been lucky (unless he refers to the rear seat recall).
It's very possible yours needed hands on TLC. I think Elon ment that the first flawless Model X was produced that could just be handed over to the customer.

Basically the robots where calibrated to the point of proper gap alignments and such.

I think we might be interpreting "flawless" differently than a production crew does. I am guessing that in this context flawless means: the car went through the line, was inspected, and in all the parameters it was inspected for, nothing needed to be fixed. That doesn't mean the inspection process has some kind of objective perfection to it, just that if everything comes in within spec, and they don't have to remediate/send it back/etc, then it's "flawless". A customer still might find something they don't like, or there might be things that aren't inspected for (yet). That's why us later people owe a debt of gratitude to the early buyers, and why the people who buy the second year vehicle that is even more dialed in owe a debt of gratitude to .....me! ;)