Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First GTA Tesla owner's club meeting! Topic - Report on the TESLIVE conference.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Rolling Duffel Bag, Touch-Up Paint Pen and All-Weather Interior Mat set arrived while I was away at TESLIVE (just got back last night after an extended stay in SoCal). I threw them in the trunk in case anyone wants to have a look tonight (including me... it was dark when I unpacked them last night!)

Did you order them online or through the service center? I have asked for some things from the store through my service center but have only received items when I stop by and ask about the items requested and they happen to be in stock. They don't treat it like an order that I placed and proactively send it to me or let me know when they arrive ... frustrated.

The mats are great. I like them enough to leave them in year round. Not sure what to do with my carpet mats now though (I have 1.5 sets of them too!) Not sure I could find a buyer since Tesla included them with all cars. Perhaps Tesla could re-use them?

My Rolling Duffel Bag, Touch-Up Paint Pen and All-Weather Interior Mat set arrived while I was away at TESLIVE (just got back last night after an extended stay in SoCal). I threw them in the trunk in case anyone wants to have a look tonight (including me... it was dark when I unpacked them last night!)

Did you order them online or through the service center?

On-Line and had them shipped.

- - - Updated - - -

The mats are great. I like them enough to leave them in year round.

They look like they're made by WeatherTech and I am a huge fan of their products. I've been waiting for them to make mats for the Model S but it looks like Tesla got them to do it.

I figured they would sell out quick and ordered as soon as I saw them.

Well we had a great first meeting. Very pleased that we had 10 Model S cars and 2 Roadsters come out!
Pretty good for mid July. Everyone introduced themselves, told us why they got a Tesla and we discussed any issues we've had.
A few ideas and tips were shared and then we reviewed TESLIVE.
Everyone said they enjoyed the meeting and we discussed getting together about every two months.
We are looking at being involved with teslaowners. I will start a Southern Ontario chapter.
The next meeting will be mid September. I'll confirm the date and location soon.
Hopefully from the interest shown we can get 20+ people out. Please send me a PM with your email address if you haven't already done so and continue to watch this thread for further updates.The picture was taken before 3 more cars arrived.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,005.1 KB · Views: 245
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 220