Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Hawaii Tesla Meet Up!

Who's going to the Hawaii Tesla Meet Up on 7/28?

• Will definitely be there!

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Will try to make it, but not sure.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Sorry, can't make it this time :(

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First Hawaii Tesla Meet Up - Sunday 7/28/13

Ok...there seems to be a lot of us now so I'll take the initiative and try to plan a meetup. It's been great meeting forum members at the service center and I'm sure we all have great experiences to share.

Here's my initial thoughts on a meetup.

When : A Sunday morning (around 10'ish) in July - 14th, 21st, or 28th
where: Kakaako waterfront park - usually have plenty of parking there. Other suggestions welcome
sunday drive: tesla drive along Ala Moana Blvd, Waikiki, Hawaii Kai, maybe even further with potential scenic photo opps :)

Reply if you're interested - what date works best, any input on where to meet and Sunday drive destinations, and any other suggestions.

Cant wait to meet all of you!

Last edited:
Ok...there seems to be a lot of us now so I'll take the initiative and try to plan a meetup. It's been great meeting forum members at the service center and I'm sure we all have great experiences to share.

where: Kakaako waterfront park - usually have plenty of parking there. Other suggestions welcome
sunday drive: tesla drive along Ala Moana Blvd, Waikiki, Hawaii Kai, maybe even further with potential scenic photo opps :)

Reply if you're interested - what date works best, any input on where to meet and Sunday drive destinations, and any other suggestions.

Nanimac, Sunday mornings are good for me. Your meeting place and proposed route sounds like a great idea.

This sounds like something that should be done every quarter! Or at least semi-annually. Maybe one day we can get in one of those parades like the corvette guys. Always wanted to drive in a parade.

Since I don't have my car yet, I think I'll pass for now. I don't want my BMW to get suspicious that I'm considering leaving her for another woman!

Sounds like a plan. my last attempt at a meet-up drive resulted in 1 car (me) showing up.:crying: Now that there are more cars there should be a better turn out.
And if we have it on Sunday July 14th we can claim it was a Teslive HI event...:biggrin:

Sounds like a plan. my last attempt at a meet-up drive resulted in 1 car (me) showing up.:crying: Now that there are more cars there should be a better turn out.
And if we have it on Sunday July 14th we can claim it was a Teslive HI event...:biggrin:

i didn't even think about the Teslive weekend! we'll wait until after the weekend to see if anyone else replies but so far looks like most people can make the 28th.